old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
2014 4Runner Limited for a 2018 JL Sahara. My feeling is the 4Runner engine would run for 300,000 miles. I never had an issue with it. The engine looked as good when I sold it as it did when I bought it.
300,000 miles in 4 years with a new looking engine is not a bad run .
Sponsored

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Oh definitely see the humor, & I invite it. As for the good guy part, thank you, but some of the personnel at work might not agree with you.;)
They agree you are a good guy because you carry all the hoses at fires , and polish the fire truck daily .

OP
OP
Chief_Dan

Chief_Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Stingray
chilly_one & jmann99999,
I can appreciate what you said & I thank you for the info. Looks like I at least have an idea about what I'm getting into, especially when I am thinking buying something new with a bunch of creature comforts. Guess I will have a new learning curve though when it comes to fixin' & repairin'

OP
OP
Chief_Dan

Chief_Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Stingray
It’s home. Family has been on the same place since before it was a state. It was a land grant for survey work after Rev war. Most has been sold off over the years though. I actually got twisted up in a subdivision the other day. I was on land we had cattle on when I was a kid, but it was like a different planet now!
I know what you are talking about here. My wife's family is on about 400 acres left from the original plot her ancestor got for being a scout during the Revolutionary War. But, I sure like it in middle TN, especially around Dale Hollow & the Caney Fork area. Good fishing & hunting there, I'm thinking of retiring to that part of the state.
Nice old vehicles there, reminds me of growing up & my dad teaching me how to drive & fix them. Thanks for the run down memory lane!

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Dale Hollow & the Caney Fork area. I'm thinking of retiring to that part of the state.
Then you can voluntarily join their fire department and carry all their hoses and polish their fire truck , for a second time , as a volunteer retiree .
Sponsored