Dealership fun ;)

J-Gator

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara with Power Top
So I get into the Jeep this morning and it is a no go. Won't start. Get it jumped and then to the dealership. They replace the battery and change the oil/tire rotation. When I get the car I asked if they did the 5 tire rotation like I asked (nope) and then when I drive off the climate control won't change and no back up camera anymore.

I pulled the fuse to reset the system and then the climate and back up system start working.

I have to make an appointment for them to address the autostop system not working, redo the tire rotation (which I'm sure they will skip one tire as it is now off - I might mark the one to be put as the spare) and take care of some seals coming off the back rear window panels (I have the Sky One Touch) which are coming off where glued in the corner.

At 2 years and 30k miles. The Jeep still makes me smile.
Sponsored

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
It's always an adventure when I go to my dealer. Never a dull moment. My Ess stopped working, and it was a 2 day affair, because of the hoops Jeep makes the dealer jump though before they can replace that dang little battery.

Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher

Sponsored

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
So I get into the Jeep this morning and it is a no go. Won't start. Get it jumped and then to the dealership. They replace the battery and change the oil/tire rotation. When I get the car I asked if they did the 5 tire rotation like I asked (nope) and then when I drive off the climate control won't change and no back up camera anymore.

I pulled the fuse to reset the system and then the climate and back up system start working.

I have to make an appointment for them to address the autostop system not working, redo the tire rotation (which I'm sure they will skip one tire as it is now off - I might mark the one to be put as the spare) and take care of some seals coming off the back rear window panels (I have the Sky One Touch) which are coming off where glued in the corner.

At 2 years and 30k miles. The Jeep still makes me smile.
I really have to give it to FCA for designing such a great Wrangler!!!! Despite the dealership's best attempts to sabotage this and other FCA products, it remains in high demand and people love it. Just imagine if the dealerships were only slightly less incompetent????

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
Someone will buy it, APR will be no less than 26.99% probably even be doing donuts in an intersection same day
with an 96month loan term!
Sponsored