roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
which version? Spot, wide driving or driving combo
Depends on your intended use and driving and what other lights you have. If you drive deserted backroads at high speed, you'll want a combo or spot. If you only want low speed off-road, wide driving. If your current lighting covers wide enough but you need more coverage further down the road for high speed, spots will do it. Clearly combo is the most versatile.
Sponsored

blink9cd

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys
As to not start a new thread and since the OP got his what would folks recommend for a 10” bar up front mounted above the winch on the bull bar? My JL has the LED upgrade and fogs already.

59F085FE-566E-48BE-89B1-CBFAEEA2A3B1.jpeg
I have a similar question, as I already have the LED package headlights, fogs, and led fenders too. My bumper has pre built light tabs and was interesting in getting cube lights for them.

Would spot or flood provide me the most utility? Like will spots see farther than my headlights, or floods be wider than my fogs, and which is the bigger difference from my factory setup?

Or maybe one of each? This link said a food combo is driver side spot, passenger flood: https://arbusa.com/spot-vs-flood/