Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD / 1997 TJ 4.0
First Name
Giovanni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Willys JK, 2021 JL Sport S, 2013 Rubicon JKU
I have this grab bar setup from BulletPoint with the phone mount. Absolutely love it. About $50 with 10% off coupon and keeps the phone down low.

4A3DCC25-208F-48EF-8288-39FF8E8AE8B3.jpeg
Thanks for sharing this as it is exactly what I've been looking for as I have a magnet holder in my daily driver and this location will keep the cord away from the shifter (manual Trans).

flyer92

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Door JL Sport, former '80 CJ-5 and '99 TJ
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

2021Nacho

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jlu Rubicon, 2015 Jk sport
Occupation
Semi-retired
Well, my mount came today from Offroam...I was apprehensive about spending that much on a mount....but it performed flawlessly today on the trail. Lots of rock bouncing and washboard roads...it is a rock solid mount. I'm going to add a grab bar mount for the small tablet but this worked great today with a note 10 in an otterbox. Kept my maps right where I could see them.
The other huge plus...it doesn't block the AC vent...very important in Arizona!

Forgot the link...
https://getoffroam.com/collections/jeep-products/products/jeep-wrangler-gladiator-phone-mount-kit

Jeep Wrangler JL Cleanest Phone Mount Solution 20210331_163409

Jeep Wrangler JL Cleanest Phone Mount Solution 20210331_163355

ZONA.OVRLND

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 392 Hemi Wrangler - Follow on IG @ zona.ovrlnd
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
One thing to notate about
Well, my mount came today from Offroam...I was apprehensive about spending that much on a mount....but it performed flawlessly today on the trail. Lots of rock bouncing and washboard roads...it is a rock solid mount. I'm going to add a grab bar mount for the small tablet but this worked great today with a note 10 in an otterbox. Kept my maps right where I could see them.
The other huge plus...it doesn't block the AC vent...very important in Arizona!

Forgot the link...
https://getoffroam.com/collections/jeep-products/products/jeep-wrangler-gladiator-phone-mount-kit

One thing to notate on this, depend on how long you have your device on while you are wheeling and tracking where you are going, having it in reach of your air vent isn't a bad thing, especially in AZ.

Reason why: phones that are on like that all the time tracking you, will get warm very quickly and can overheat and shut down your phone - then rendering your phone/navigation useless if you keep it on while you're following the trail. So sometimes when it's that hot outside, i face one of the vents towards the back of the phone to prevent it from getting to hot and shutting itself down -

I'm also in AZ so i know what you mean!

stuzor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XJ
These are the grab handle options and then pick your device holder. The one shown above with the radio is the flange with coupler.

https://www.bulletpointmountingsolu...2018/products/jeep-jl-grab-bar-mounting-point
So for anyone looking this link is not valid anymore. I contacted their support and they told me "We have had to remove the grab bar mount temporarily. We found a design flaw that caused some of them to not be sized correctly. So we have pulled all of them for further inspection. Unfortunately I do not have an ETA of when we will complete that process"

Really was considering going with their products over 67 designs but not so sure now.

OP
OP
Black Jeep Convertible

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
I'm really enjoying the new position for my phone. The only thing I think I would do differently if I were to do this again, would be to angle my usb slot on the wireless charging base towards my radio since I tuck the cable behind my radio bezel. Just cleaner and out of the vent's way.

Horsemover

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD / 1997 TJ 4.0
So for anyone looking this link is not valid anymore. I contacted their support and they told me "We have had to remove the grab bar mount temporarily. We found a design flaw that caused some of them to not be sized correctly. So we have pulled all of them for further inspection. Unfortunately I do not have an ETA of when we will complete that process"

Really was considering going with their products over 67 designs but not so sure now.
That sucks...I really like the position of mine. Down and out of line of sight and out of the glaring sun.

Sponsored

stuzor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XJ
That sucks...I really like the position of mine. Down and out of line of sight and out of the glaring sun.
Agreed when I saw your picture I was like I have found the solution for my radio haha. Do you have the rubigrid as well? Any issues with the quality of the bullepoint stuff you have?

Horsemover

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD / 1997 TJ 4.0
Agreed when I saw your picture I was like I have found the solution for my radio haha. Do you have the rubigrid as well? Any issues with the quality of the bullepoint stuff you have?
No issues what so ever. It’s solid. My plan was to try this out and add more. First BP purchase but will add more. I wanted 67D but gave up on availability and wasn’t disappointed one bit.

sleepovr

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon

CMM offroad also makes a version of the grab bar holder.

Elk666

First Name
Franck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4XE

Volstock

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Info Sec
I have the rubigrid and am very pleased with it. I have tested it with two phones and a GoPro so far. Will be picking up a small tablet in the near future and will see how it does with everything mounted at once. I had one small issue where I noticed a crack in the thumb screw for the go pro mount. I emailed support and they sent a full replacement GoPro mount the same day. I plan on getting the grab bar mount once they have them back in stock for my ham radio.
Sponsored