Sponsored

Cleanest Phone Mount Solution

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubi and Snazzy 2021 JLURD
Thanks for posting this link, although I only need to mount a cell phone:

JEEP WRANGLER JL/JLU + GLADIATOR JT UNIVERSAL DRIVER SIDE JEEP PHONE M - Bulletpoint Mounting Solutions

Seems very similar to the 67 product, but at a much more reasonable price. That said, I'm just curious if you or others can advise on how well it works before I pull the trigger. Really appreciate it!
My JP is due to be picked up Tuesday. HALF door option so I have been waiting since end of Dec. It will be one of the 1st mods I will do. Not sure if I will get it on till next Sunday because of work. I will update as soon as I can.
Sponsored

flyer92

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Door JL Sport, former '80 CJ-5 and '99 TJ
Vehicle Showcase
My JP is due to be picked up Tuesday. HALF door option so I have been waiting since end of Dec. It will be one of the 1st mods I will do. Not sure if I will get it on till next Sunday because of work. I will update as soon as I can.
Many thanks, and congrats on the impending delivery. So excited to see the half doors FINALLY being completed, and well-deserved after your lengthy wait. My 2-door soft top should be delivered this week as well, so I share your excitement. Enjoy, and look forward to hearing about that phone mount whenever you get a chance.

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

That said, I'm just curious if you or others can advise on how well it works before I pull the trigger. Really appreciate it!
I've had mine installed for just shy of 1 year. No issues whatsoever. Looks great and functions as it should. Sturdy as heck too.

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
It will be interesting how these products work or don't work on the 4Xe dash. It has the charge indicator lights that take up the center portion of the dash and I am not sure if you still have the side portions or not where some of these mount. I will need to wait until I have the 4Xe until I pull the trigger on a phone mount solution. Thanks for all of the ideas, I didn't realize there were so many options for phone mount in a JL.

flyer92

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, Dave...good to hear. At $70, this option seems much better than 67's product, which appears to be the same, but costs almost $100. Ridiculous price for a phone mount IMHO.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Fuel Fire Desire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S, 2020 JT Sport
I have too much radio equipment up front for me, but I put this in my wife’s JT. It works great. I think it was like $18 on Amazon. Easy in easy out, and it holds it in the perfect position for navigation since she has the base sport with no CarPlay.

Jeep Wrangler JL Cleanest Phone Mount Solution {filename}

Attachments

Canada

First Name
Canada
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I just picked the rubigrid myself, minus the third mount you have there for a tablet, but I'm about to order one! This is hands-down the best, most rugged solution I've owned. Can't beat metal and carbon fiber!

Or my Bulletpoint Rubi Track

Volstock

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Info Sec
I just picked the rubigrid myself, minus the third mount you have there for a tablet, but I'm about to order one! This is hands-down the best, most rugged solution I've owned. Can't beat metal and carbon fiber!
Just installed the rubigrid at lunch.
Jeep Wrangler JL Cleanest Phone Mount Solution PXL_20210326_151250752

21Rubi

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2 door, 3.6 Auto, 315's, 2.5 MC Lift
Occupation
Retired
Thanks for posting this link, although I only need to mount a cell phone:

JEEP WRANGLER JL/JLU + GLADIATOR JT UNIVERSAL DRIVER SIDE JEEP PHONE M - Bulletpoint Mounting Solutions

Seems very similar to the 67 product, but at a much more reasonable price. That said, I'm just curious if you or others can advise on how well it works before I pull the trigger. Really appreciate it!
I have the Bulletpoint mount, it's solid when off road. I installed an elbow and small arm to lower it. It's a good product and cheaper.

Sponsored

ZONA.OVRLND

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 392 Hemi Wrangler - Follow on IG @ zona.ovrlnd
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

Horsemover

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD / 1997 TJ 4.0
That should hold a small tablet...right?
It’s super sturdy. Not sure if you would need a short arm to give it some clearance. I think it would fit no problem but you might run out of room to set it at the right angle. Here it is with the phone mount.

flyer92

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I have this grab bar setup from BulletPoint with the phone mount. Absolutely love it. About $50 with 10% off coupon and keeps the phone down low.

Jeep Wrangler JL Cleanest Phone Mount Solution 9384F3AB-E253-4885-A332-47746F9D8F7D
Love this setup for my handheld Ham radio (similar to the pic). However, I didn't see this mount on Bulletpoint's website or Amazon. Can you please post the link?
Sponsored