Challenge

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
I really like the big, chrome wheels and multiple exhaust pipes! Looks amazing! 😍 Combined with the steel tube doors and bare-steel spare, this Jeep looks ready for anything! I bet there’s plenty of other blind folks that think this is beautiful! 😎

Last edited:

Sponsored

azwjowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL; 2004 WJ (sold but never forgotten)
Although I don't care for the look at all, I respect this more than I do all the Jeeps with giant tires, winches, and lifts that never go offroad. The owner of this Jeep has clearly gone for a certain aesthetic look and it's clear from it (including the spare wheel with no tire) that aesthetics trump function. You know this Jeep never goes offroad and so there's no pretense or misrepresentation of a lifestyle. His Jeep is true to its use. Meanwhile, many of the other Jeeps we see daily on the road are posers; they want the look to pretend they go offroad but never do.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Because you know deep down that this Jeep is pictured somewhere in FLO RIDER??????
Lol…. That’s very possible, though it’s not the reason, it’s more because when I first saw it I threw up in my mouth a little………🤢

Chief_Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Stingray
I didn't know Elvis owned a jeep
Easy, I grew up about 2 miles from Graceland, he had some NICE cars, but I don't think he would like that Jeep, he might respect the artistic impression though. ;)

Now, my mom & dad taught me, if you can't say something nice you shouldn't say anything, so..............

Sponsored

Mine&Hers

First Name
Elmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon
I really like the big, chrome wheels and multiple exhaust pipes! Looks amazing! 😍 Combined with the steel tube doors and bare-steel spare, this Jeep looks ready for anything! I bet there’s plenty of other blind folks that think this is beautiful! 😎
i can't see anymore to type a nice reply😣