First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
Some. One stole the rag top and spare and left the rest.

Sponsored

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
That YJ is from my province, British Columbia Canada and that looks like Knight St bridge going towards Richmond from Vancouver, I am sorry guys! Ouch. I can tell by the custom plate. I think the Sport logo looks nice beside the gas tank... yah! That's it.

Also what really grinds my gears is that it's super popular here, is to put on an aftermarket rim set with no tire for the spare. Saw this a week or so ago and always wonder if you get a flat tire , what are you going to do? lmao

jeplyfe.jpg
Twilight Zone plot twist:

After seeing this picture, you need a beer, coffee; a break to clear up your mind from this abomination. You gotta drive your real jeep somewhere. You go out to your driveway/garage/basement and THIS is your jeep. You are forced into the Jeep. The Jeep starts driving itself and you feel those weird ass wheels/tires roll with the pavement. It is a horrible feeling; torture. The jeep doesn't take you to your favorite bar. Instead, it takes you to a BOBA place where a bunch of cheaply modified 90's hondas greet you with "nice wheel bro" (the spare). These are your friends. Next to the boba place is a nice brewery, and a bunch of Rubicons on MC game changer lifts and 37s are parked in front of it. The owners of these real jeeps look at you and laugh. You are wearing flip flops with socks, really short shorts, a clearly undersized t-shirt and a cross earring on your left ear.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL Challenge 1648869682059

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
That YJ is from my province, British Columbia Canada and that looks like Knight St bridge going towards Richmond from Vancouver, I am sorry guys! Ouch. I can tell by the custom plate. I think the Sport logo looks nice beside the gas tank... yah! That's it.

Also what really grinds my gears is that it's super popular here, is to put on an aftermarket rim set with no tire for the spare. Saw this a week or so ago and always wonder if you get a flat tire , what are you going to do? lmao

Jeep Wrangler JL Challenge 1648869682059
In their case it's for when they blow a "rim", the tires are just giant rubber-bands they replace. I'm also cringing about what that might be hanging from the tow hook, some kind of beads?

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
That cellphone takes a hell of a sharp picture.

Sponsored

Mikepa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR, '11 LR4, '21 F-150 FX4, '08 620i Gator
"Very clean" or "You're all set when today's 'blacked out' phase is retired and heavy chrome comes back in style"

Most interesting when you think how little polished chrome components [other than lugs and some interior screws] are available from the factory.