AZpueblo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, '22 JLUR 4xe
@AZpueblo

That key loop is very very stout. You are not going to just twist or break it off.

During my testing I tried to break /damage that loop and could not do so.

Sure, put the fob in a vice and then latch on to the loop with a plier, yeah you could probably ... maybe break it off.

Thanks! The pix on the website don't show the detail very well and since you actually have one, that's the best endorsement. Thanks again!
Sponsored

Quinn99

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara, Chief Blue
Yes. I predominantly use sirius as well, but there is a local fm show that I do listen to on occasion and I have had no interruptions or signal issues at all.
My experience with this antenna is that it depends on how strong the station signal is. I notice no difference with the big channels in our medium size city, but the smaller college/sports/jazz/classical channels are very noticeably worse. I listen to most of my music through CarPlay, but radio is nice for local homer sports broadcasts. I keep switching antennas actually. I get tired of poor reception and switch back to the plastidipped stock antenna, then get sick of seeing that ugly thing swing around and switch back to the stubby

Wa_JL

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL 2018
A big bottle of antiacids for the days when you have to talk to your Jeep dealer.

You can get it in yummy fruity tablets, or in fast-acting gooey liquid.

Jeep Wrangler JL Best Mods Under $100 1634825324965

Jeep Wrangler JL Best Mods Under $100 1634825324965

Best part is, it won’t void your warranty!

😫
This is especially true for Washington dealerships! Probably the most necessary mod on this list… maybe throw in a MOLLE system to keep it handy

Sponsored

emptyminded42

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellayella JLU Sport S 6MT, Forester XT
Occupation
Engineer
For me, it's the Bulletpoint dash mount bracket and Tackform's 20mm adjustable arms + Tomahawk phone holder - everything is beautifully made and works fantastically to hold my heavy iPhone 13 Pro Max. Altogether the mount and arms and holder was around $100. Tackform's customer service was outstanding when I had issues with my first setup - the air vent mount and wireless charger/holder. The air vent wasn't secure enough (I think my phone was just too heavy) and the wireless charger wouldn't charge since my phone was so big it didn't align properly. Called them up and had another setup mailed the same day with a prepaid label to return the other stuff. Also was able to chat with their engineer to talk through my issues so they could improve their products going forward. Strongly recommend using Tackform if you need phone or tablet mounts.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
This is especially true for Washington dealerships! Probably the most necessary mod on this list… maybe throw in a MOLLE system to keep it handy
I know, huh. I’ve been shocked to find so many nasty Jeep dealers since I moved to Washington State 4+ plus years ago.

I don’t get it, Washingtonians are such nice, friendly people. What’s going on...?

Last edited:

gerlbaum

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangle Sport Diesel
Thank you for starting this thread.

linux_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 6-speed manual, 2011 Compass 5-speed manual
Love using my key to lock hood and gas cap. Don't want a thief to think theft will be too rewarding. I used to disconnect ignition in my other vehicles when parking at airport. Low tech theft prevention.

https://www.boltlock.com/locks/jeep-hood-lock

Rivet gun required, but learns your key.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/locking-gas-cap-wrangler-jl-gladiator-jt

For gas cap, simple but only after watching Quadratec's video. Build 4 left pins and 4 right pins by trial and error. Correct pin in place when key goes in deeper. Move to next pin. Took an hour including watching video.

The mesh screen that bungees on front/ sides and clips around speaker bar would save me $100 in hats in a week.

Sponsored

Evergreen

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander, 21 Sahara 4xe
Occupation
Autonomous Vehicles
- Dead petal
- right angle USB-C cable (so the media door is almost closed)
- Center Console Organizer
- LED fog light bulbs
- The security bypass cable that let's me use...
- OBD JScan

And then while they were around $200, I am loving the Bunker Industries/Kiwi Master LED plug and play lights.

And then because that was over 200, here's one for free - if you have a sport, remove the air dams behind the stock bumper.
you can plug your phone into the center counsel usb and it still projects on the screen just like the media port. No need to plug into the media port on the dash

jmait769

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Unlimited, 1977 Scout SSII

#HuckleberryJeep

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Wrangler Rubicon 392 * '20 Hemi JT * CJ5 * CJ7
Occupation
Realtor
Not sure about the best, but here are a couple of great ones that fit that budget:

Spiderwebshade for those blazing southern summers: https://amzn.to/2ZtkzgX

Warn power interrupt kit, adding the ability to shut the winch on & off with the OEM Aux switches: https://amzn.to/3EeooW5
Sponsored