Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

I went with Weathertech and have been really happy thus far. Only two complaints:
- The rear piece doesn't go far enough under the back seats. Wish it went ~6 inches further.
- The cargo piece doesn't go up the back of the seats AND the part that's supposed to fit underneath the edge of the tailgate to hold it down has kind of curled up.

Not dealbreakers at all.

My next goal, though, is full Armorlite (once they get around to releasing the 4dr cargo section). I despise vehicle carpet.
Sponsored

JL Fan

First Name
JL Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
I went with Weathertech and have been really happy thus far. Only two complaints:
- The rear piece doesn't go far enough under the back seats. Wish it went ~6 inches further.
- The cargo piece doesn't go up the back of the seats AND the part that's supposed to fit underneath the edge of the tailgate to hold it down has kind of curled up.

Not dealbreakers at all.

My next goal, though, is full Armorlite (once they get around to releasing the 4dr cargo section). I despise vehicle carpet.
Welp...I was going to get to work. But now I'm googling "Armorlite."

Floriduramax3.0

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrngler Rubicon Unlimited 3.0td
Forget them all and go straight to the Armorlite! It will be nice when they get the cargo area but I am extremely happy I didn't wait! We wen to the beach Sunday and when we got home, popped the plugs and the sand rinsed out fast. Dried the floor with a quick wipe of the towel and was in the house in less than 15 mins! I love it!

Jeep Wrangler JL Best floor liners for JLU? IMG_1920
Jeep Wrangler JL Best floor liners for JLU? IMG_1922
Jeep Wrangler JL Best floor liners for JLU? IMG_1923

Blue Bear

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR
100% Armorlite. It’s not your cheapest option, but it is your best option. I live in sunny Seattle, and as you can imagine, it’s a tad wet here all the damn time. I’ve never had issues in summer or winter.

OP
OP
NWJeepr

NWJeepr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon XR
If it was a factory option and I was willing to wait, Armorlite would have been my choice too.

Pulling carpet after the fact is a bit of work. I think I saw to buy that set is almost $1k? That's some spend on flooring for sure.

Sponsored

Floriduramax3.0

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If it was a factory option and I was willing to wait, Armorlite would have been my choice too.

Pulling carpet after the fact is a bit of work. I think I saw to buy that set is almost $1k? That's some spend on flooring for sure.
I got the fronts and back for JLU at Jeep Beach for like 650 cash and walked out with them. I promise, get these! It’s the best mod yet!

Jeep Wrangler JL Best floor liners for JLU? IMG_1957

CBIRD

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Rugged Ridge All Terrain front, rear, & cargo floor mats for $230.00. Excellent fit, good quality material. They look & feel custom made (way better than Weathertech)

Recoil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th Anniversary JLU
I went with the Mopars because I wanted the built in drain, but man that Armorlite is tempting.

Floriduramax3.0

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will have a full set of JLURD black carpet (front and rear) and the full set of Mopar mats that are in new condition for sale as soon as Armorlite comes out with rear cargo mat.

Sponsored

OrneryBear

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Sarge JLUR 6spd

I think I spent around 600 for my armorlite for front and rear on sale. it's 100% worth it and the install is really easy. I think I had the carpets out in about 15minutes and the floors installed in like an hour. The carpet is not hard to remove at all, just watch armorlites install video a couple times and when you get to it you'll know what to do.

mferrara91

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
+1 on Armorlite. Got mine last summer and don’t regret it. Easy install, hour and a half tops. I have an amp under the passenger seat so that added some extra time, without that it would have been an hour.

Jeep Wrangler JL Best floor liners for JLU? 68236666477__84D5C87F-56D9-4E04-BE96-5993881B3655
Jeep Wrangler JL Best floor liners for JLU? IMG_2118

Jtclayton612

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase

pulling the carpet is legitimately about a 10 minute operation. It’s not like other vehicles.

I upgraded to armorlite from weather tech and the quality difference is 100% different. Usually I can about double the time it says in instructions for installs (the less said about the 10 hour install of my bestop super top the better) but I think I went from carpet to armorlite and trim pieces back on in about an hour and a half. Think it’s right around $650-$700 for front and back. And now I’ve gotta clean up and sell this weather tech front and rear floor mats lol.

OP
OP
NWJeepr

NWJeepr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon XR
Cool. I already bought mats and can’t see spending that much for my own needs. Glad to hear pulling the carpet is an easy job if I need to.

nositting

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUS
i bought max liner off amazon. works very well. absolutely no complaints. i like the armorlite but i don’t want to spend that kind of money when the max liners serve my needs this well. i’d definitely buy max liners again.
Sponsored