Not open for further replies.

LLANERO

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
1 thing I know jeep chat is useless call or email jeep costumer care designated for the JLs

know
Thanks. I emailed them this morning.

Also got my email from cryptostickers, my build sheet is now showing as found!
Sponsored

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
Another big thanks to @Yakpimp for setting this up. Got my build sheet today (June 6). Ordered on May 4.

I got the MOPAR headliners so hopefully won't get hung up too long in JB (or is that old news?).

Mukluk

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Got my build sheet today. Time to start ordering stuff.

Jmonday

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hyundai Genesis track Edition 2013 Ford F550 2011 Ford F150 2016 Harley Davidson Road Glide
Build sheet found hope it doesn't take long to get it shipped to Kansas City I'm so excited

Sponsored

Mickgolf00

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
I was wonder if anyone thinks there is any correlation between when the sticker becomes available and moving to KZ? I received the notice for the build sheet soon after my Jeep rolled off the line. I've been in JS status for 16 days now and no sticker has been generated. Just curious given that Jeep's tracking is so non-existent (secret squirrel).

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
I was wonder if anyone thinks there is any correlation between when the sticker becomes available and moving to KZ? I received the notice for the build sheet soon after my Jeep rolled off the line. I've been in JS status for 16 days now and no sticker has been generated. Just curious given that Jeep's tracking is so non-existent (secret squirrel).
No sticker til kz for you

Mukluk

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Congrats to everyone that's in the Big Red Box today. Looks like quite a few of us are a few days away from having our Jeeps.

Sponsored

LLANERO

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
:clap:
First of all I want to thank Yakpimp for setting this build sheet/window sticker lookup.

Does anyone know at what status I should get my build sheet/window sticker?

I placed my order on 05/14. Got an email from the dealer the next day with a VIN.

Talked to my sales rep on 05/21 and she said it was on D status.

Then she called me on 05/28 to tell me my JL had an estimated build date of 06/06

Checked on the Jeep Chat on Monday 06/04 and was told it still was in D status.

Texted my sales rep today and she told me it was on KZ status with a rail date :clap: She said the rail date was not accurate and that she would check again in a couple days.

Checked today my VIN at http://jl.cryptostickers.net and my windows sticker still shows at not found.

So I'm a little confused and wonder if my dealer has an accurate status.
I emailed the allnewragler address asking about my built status two days ago. Since I haven't heard back from them, I went ahead and checked my status on cryptostickerd one more time. My windoow stickers still showed as not found, but I clicked on it and there it was, I have a window sticker! :clap:

OP
OP
Yakpimp

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
:clap:

I emailed the allnewragler address asking about my built status two days ago. Since I haven't heard back from them, I went ahead and checked my status on cryptostickerd one more time. My windoow stickers still showed as not found, but I clicked on it and there it was, I have a window sticker! :clap:
Nice. Took takes about an hour to run through all the unfound orders and then it waits about an hour before it starts over. You must have hit it between that time. congrats!

Mukluk

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
And I made the Big Red Box today. Thank You @Yakpimp for taking the time to put this together and then modify to make the tracker what it is today. Keep up the good work.

Willy723

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SCREW Lariat 3.5EB, 2016 Explorer Sport, 1990 Mustang GT, 2006 HD FXDL
So what does it mean if you have a build sheet but no sticker yet?

Mukluk

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
So what does it mean if you have a build sheet but no sticker yet?
Someone else can correct me if I’m wrong but I believe it means that your Jeep has rolled off the end of the line.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.