Sponsored

Auto Stop Feature

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
Everything was still working. Only the engine stopped. Hilarious note from this evening's drive: I had a friend with me who knew nothing about it. We pulled up to a stop light and the engine shut off when I was in neutral and released the clutch. No shudder when it stopped, just silence. I looked at him and said, "Feel how smooth that engine is! It's smoother than my Mercedes!" He said, "No F*****g way! That's the smoothest engine I think I've ever felt!" I laughed my ass off! He had no clue until I told him!
You feel the restart in the auto, but I did notice that if the heater is on the heat stops conning out until resrart . Other than that is cool, I deactivate in heavy traffic though.
Sponsored

martyb511

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sahara, 15 Lexus CT200h, 15 Toyota Highlander Ltd
Since my daily driver is a Lexus CT200h Hybrid, I don't think I'll even notice a difference. Worse comes to worse at least we have an option to turn it off!!!

RIP11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
I finally got to drive a JL the other day and barely noticed it, i'll probably still turn it off when mine arrives
Sponsored