Arb install.

Conejoracer

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I found an easy place to mount my arb single under the hood. Right now it’s only a two point mount, but I’m working on the the others. With indexing the compressor, it all fits under the hood and is right near the wiring and battery.
I’m using the #4 button to activate the compressor.
there is an existing empty threaded hole in one spot, in the other, I slightly drilled an existing hole and installed a nutsert.
Indexing the ARB allowed it all to fit. I am working on a 3 or 4 point mount, but with only two it is solid.
Jeep Wrangler JL Arb install. B95B6A04-4C41-43C1-8880-CA9275A7A8BD
Jeep Wrangler JL Arb install. 40D42B9D-3939-41D6-BA56-5159BD4D47B3
Jeep Wrangler JL Arb install. 30AA5C95-B854-4AD8-B36E-DB9D84317A39
Sponsored

GrumpyBadger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ocean Blue Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Nice to think outside of the box! (I don't believe I've seen that location on this forum before)

That might be another reasonable option.

Will be interested to see how that works for you - any banging under the hood, heat problems, etc. Please update us on how it works for you longer-term.

OP
OP
Conejoracer

Conejoracer

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Nice to think outside of the box! (I don't believe I've seen that location on this forum before)

That might be another reasonable option.

Will be interested to see how that works for you - any banging under the hood, heat problems, etc. Please update us on how it works for you longer-term.
Thanks.
so far, so good. No rubbing issues and 1” of clearance from the battery and fuse box in its final position. I’m only using this for tire inflation, so the hood will always be open in use. I do have the jlur hood vents cut open, so that will also keep the heat down overall.
Sponsored