First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
i looked at where I sit and where my leg is and I have about 3-4 inches from the knob when normal driving and my seat is moved a bit to the wheel. You shouldnt have an issue
Yeah, my knee rests lightly against it.
Sponsored

OP
OP

sgterik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Yeah, my knee rests lightly against it.
I am 99% that they changed the angle so that it angles back to the right. The original was a straight up and this new one deffinitly angles back to the right to keep it away

Terminex

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
I am 99% that they changed the angle so that it angles back to the right. The original was a straight up and this new one deffinitly angles back to the right to keep it away
If they ever offer a good deal on the pro version, i will be interested.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I purchased these last week and installed. I do not know how these would only be suited best for overlanding as they are no different then your top end Falcons or Icons, and Fox. The only difference is the shock Adjusted from its softest to its stiffest from 0-10 based on your driving. and does it 250 times a second and individually to each shock. Simple system like the Falcon only adjust s all 4 at once and only go max soft of max hard. Every shop I have talked to that has ridden, or installed is amazed at what they do to a keep on and off road.
So that means they would also be great for Overlanding and dealing with the extra weight. Anyway. They're very cool albeit a little too spendy for my liking.

Sponsored

BoHunt

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 King Ranch
Hey there, wondering if you guys are still liking these shocks. Trying to decide if they are worth it. I want shocks that soften up the jarring aspect of my ride. Also wondering if y’all had fox or falcons, etc before these to compare them to. Thanks.

OP
OP

sgterik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Hey there, wondering if you guys are still liking these shocks. Trying to decide if they are worth it. I want shocks that soften up the jarring aspect of my ride. Also wondering if y’all had fox or falcons, etc before these to compare them to. Thanks.
I only had the fox that come with the Mopar lift. These are great, Falcons I have heard ride stiff no matter what.

BoHunt

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 King Ranch
I only had the fox that come with the Mopar lift. These are great, Falcons I have heard ride stiff no matter what.
Yeah I have the falcons now and they are way too stiff for my liking. That’s why I wanted to get an idea.

Neutrino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURD
I put these on about a month and a half back. Man these are awesome. Only issue I am having is that I cannot run my Banks Derringer on my Ecodiesel since they both need the OBD port. SDI was awesome and sent the needed info to Banks and their should be a solution within a month. Controller is pretty slick as well.

IMG_2060.JPG

IMG_2058.jpg
I definitely"need" this on my JLURD! I have a few questions about the EcoDiesel install.

Is the wiring harness long enough to reach the fuse box cover on the EcoDiesel or did they change the mounting location of the ECU?

Do the front shocks compensate for the extra weight of the diesel engine? (TerraFlex had to redesign theirs for the EcoDiesel)

Did you have to cut/modify anything for the install or was it a straight bolt on system?

Thanks and great pics!

OP
OP

sgterik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
I definitely"need" this on my JLURD! I have a few questions about the EcoDiesel install.

Is the wiring harness long enough to reach the fuse box cover on the EcoDiesel or did they change the mounting location of the ECU?

Do the front shocks compensate for the extra weight of the diesel engine? (TerraFlex had to redesign theirs for the EcoDiesel)

Did you have to cut/modify anything for the install or was it a straight bolt on system?

Thanks and great pics!
Same spot for the ecu. It makes it but barely. I do not think the diesel gets different shocks for weight, it gets different springs. Terraflex redesigned them due to the reservoirs not fitting in the wheel wheels due to engine compartment being different. System was straight bolt up

Sponsored

dbryson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eco-Diesel
I put these on about a month and a half back. Man these are awesome. Only issue I am having is that I cannot run my Banks Derringer on my Ecodiesel since they both need the OBD port. SDI was awesome and sent the needed info to Banks and their should be a solution within a month. Controller is pretty slick as well.

IMG_2060.JPG

IMG_2058.jpg
Did the issue with the BAnks ever get resolved?