Been kicking this idea around myself… following

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Sport, 2022 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Comptroller
It will act like a bumpstop in some ways, your uptravel will be limited. Based on your tires that might be fine. I think Teraflex rises to the level of quality you don’t have to worry about overcompression degrading the springs.
If money’s no object you might benefit from longer shocks, but I didn’t look up the fox shock max travel.

Ospreyfe55

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Jeep Wrangler JL A 2072AB8C-FF03-447B-A11A-A68C036CEBBA
Getting some 37 inch BFG KO2’s to replace my 35 inch nitto ridge grapplers. I currently have a 2.5 inch teraflex basic suspension lift with Fox 2.0 shocks that are good for 2.5-3in lift. I want to add some half inch spacers to my lift to gain that extra space back between the fender and tire. I also have a teraflex geometry corrector. Is there anything else I should consider getting to maximize ride quality? Anybody have experience adding spacers to a coil lift? Thanks
I just listed a Tera Flex leveling kit in the for sale thread if your looking for one!

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Getting some 37 inch BFG KO2’s to replace my 35 inch nitto ridge grapplers. I currently have a 2.5 inch teraflex basic suspension lift with Fox 2.0 shocks that are good for 2.5-3in lift. I want to add some half inch spacers to my lift to gain that extra space back between the fender and tire. I also have a teraflex geometry corrector. Is there anything else I should consider getting to maximize ride quality? Anybody have experience adding spacers to a coil lift? Thanks
Been running 1/2” spacer in the front on 3.5” RK springs to compensate for LoD steel bumper/winch, near 3 years no issue……

Jeep Wrangler JL A 75A6CFB6-0F0E-4C81-8EC5-F8948C050030

Zandcwhite

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
Because we kind of modded ours in different stages and we already had the track bars, steering, and front adjustable lcas to support more lift, and we liked the ride of the icon front springs, we added a 3/4" front spacer when we swapped to rock krawler 4.5" rear springs. With the heavy 37" spare, tools, compressor, and recovery gear that are always in the back, it sits pretty level and ended up at approximately 4" of lift front and rear.

firedude

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon XR 392 Stingray
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired firefighter
I have used 1/2 spacers to adjust for added weight or adjust height many times with no issues. Make sure and check caster of course. With 1/2 you shouldn’t need anything else.

Last edited:

Rosco P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless at the moment.
I've done it. I did 3/4 spacers all around on the molar 2". I added the geo correction brackets and it was good to go.
Sponsored