Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.auffenbergcdjr.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE, 2022 392 XR
Occupation
Jeep Sales
I'm getting depressed watching all these people get their 4xe's that they ordered last month and here I am who order in November 2020 and still no sign of it!
I feel ya. I ordered 11/6, still waiting. I'm KZR, meaning the vehicle is within a few days of arriving to the dealer. Oddly enough, my Jeep is at Belvidere (where Cherokee is produced)... sitting.

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? come on jeep.PNG

pdpardue

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cherokee sport, 2021 4xe rubicon
Does anyone received their 4xe in California?
I was told 4/6 off the train 30 miles from me, but want to check in again today to see if there’s an update to when at dealership

EDIT:

Just got off the phone with the dealership and it's now slipped to 4/17.

From a logistics stand point, this whole system is a huge joke, like no one seems to know where anything is or what the current actual status is (Last I heard it was ON a train on it's way down to be offloaded tomorrow, now it's slipped by weeks).

Last edited:

botond.kopacz

First Name
Botond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW i3, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe on order
I was told 4/6 off the train e0 miles from me, but want to check in again today to see if there’s an update to when at dealership

EDIT:

Just got off the phone with the dealership and it's now slipped to 4/17.

From a logistics stand point, this whole system is a huge joke, like no one seems to know where anything is or what the current actual status is (Last I heard it was ON a train on it's way down to be offloaded tomorrow, now it's slipped by weeks).
Wow this is crazy. If a $10 socks from Amazon could can have proper tracking, odd that an $50k+ car cannot.

Sponsored

pdpardue

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cherokee sport, 2021 4xe rubicon
Wow this is crazy. If a $10 socks from Amazon could can have proper tracking, odd that an $50k+ car cannot.
I don't think that it doesn't have proper tracking, just that we don't have access to that tracking. When you order those $10 socks from amazon you get a tracking number from UPS or whatever and you can see where it's been or when delivery is expected. I'm sure that that same level of tracking is applied to our cars, just that we're no privy to that info. Dealers and Jeep Chat only have access to whatever is in their system and can't see beyond that, it's not that it doesn't exist.

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
For those in the PNW 1st shipments arriving 4/16 per email just received from dealer where mine is ordered. Seems every dealer will be receiving 4xe stock landing in Kent on the 16th.

Jamie Brown

First Name
Jamie Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 3500AT4, Nissan Leaf, RAM 4500
I just got word that mine shipped. Dealer is in Georgia and they said 2 weeks possible for less than a 12hr trip.

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
For those in the PNW 1st shipments arriving 4/16 per email just received from dealer where mine is ordered. Seems every dealer will be receiving 4xe stock landing in Kent on the 16th.
Fingers crossed this includes mine! I'm not going through a Seattle or major city dealer so I wonder if that will affect my delivery.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Fingers crossed this includes mine! I'm not going through a Seattle or major city dealer so I wonder if that will affect my delivery.
Probably not. No matter what dealer you order from they generally are going to the same regional rail depot for unloading for all the dealers in that region. I can make a difference on how long it takes to get by truck. I doubt the factory even takes into account the dealership they are sending the built units to when it comes to volume. The volume dealers are just able to get more allotment.

Sponsored

NavinJohnson

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue JLUR 4xe
Does anyone received their 4xe in California?
My dealer just texted me an update - originally they had said it will be in CA on 4/22, but he says it is now expected 4/16! And he said I should be able to pick it up a day or two after if all goes well.

CsD

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
I talked to Jeep today and they changed my estimated date to 04/19-05/03, however stated that it is shipping and is currently on a truck in transit. I asked if it was off rail, which they confirmed on a truck. Assuming they offloaded it in Chicago, that’s a 2-4 week transit for a 3 hr drive north. In fact I think I could walk to Chicago faster.
Either way there is a hope of under promise and over deliver. Maybe I’ll get a text from the dealership any day now. 😂

CsD

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
Just arrived in Green Bay, WI! I'm liking that interior with the Sarge Green paint even more than I thought I would =)

(haven't taken delivery so I can't comment on the ownership experience yet)

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? IMG_20210405_173031
Very nice indeed. Which dealer did you go through? I ordered mine from Gandrud in Green Bay

AaronTV

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Very nice indeed. Which dealer did you go through? I ordered mine from Gandrud in Green Bay
Same. I visited Van Horn, Kolosso, and Bergstrom also. John Sherman at Gandrud got me the best price & was a pleasure to work with while doing so =)
Sponsored