Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Anyone leasing the 4xe? I wonder if the 7500 tax credit will go towards cap cost reduction since in a lease the lessor gets the credit.
I am but no numbers available yet...... The dealership feels it will go towards the cap cost reduction.
Sponsored

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Anyone leasing the 4xe? I wonder if the 7500 tax credit will go towards cap cost reduction since in a lease the lessor gets the credit.
I know there is another thread dedicated to the lease question....well I think there is. I tend to get the threads confused over time.

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Got a build date of March 16th! Woohoo. Hopefully all the ones built for you all get shipped soon.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got a build date of March 16th! Woohoo. Hopefully all the ones built for you all get shipped soon.
They will be as the EPA is obviously, imo, done and Jeep sent us messages they will ship end of March for April delivery.

Sponsored

hammten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 PBJ JLUR 4xe
So I got my POC from my sales manager yesterday and saw that the Mopar Hardtop Headliner was put into my order. Per the sales rep, I'm told that this is a forced option for the Rubicon 4xe. Has anyone else had this happen to them, or is the dealership twisting my arm to get an extra $525? I'm beginning to feel that the reality is the latter vs. the former...

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
So I got my POC from my sales manager yesterday and saw that the Mopar Hardtop Headliner was put into my order. Per the sales rep, I'm told that this is a forced option for the Rubicon 4xe. Has anyone else had this happen to them, or is the dealership twisting my arm to get an extra $525? I'm beginning to feel that the reality is the latter vs. the former...
I explicitly did not order one, as I wanted a gray, Hotheads headliner. I just checked and no headliner appears on my build sheet. Things may have changed, but my early order did not require the Mopar headliner. It required unwanted, body colored top & fenders, but not the headliner.

evaughan3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Fake news! The headliner has always been an option and never standard equipment on the 4XE. That said, it’s an option I’ve always purchased as it keeps things a bit quieter and warmer in the winter.

hammten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 PBJ JLUR 4xe
I explicitly did not order one, as I wanted a gray, Hotheads headliner. I just checked and no headliner appears on my build sheet. Things may have changed, but my early order did not require the Mopar headliner. It required unwanted, body colored top & fenders, but not the headliner.
Same here. I told my dealership that I had no intentions of a headliner as I was potentially going to have tempered glass installed on all three pieces of the hardtop for a panoramic view, so the headliner would be an instantly wasted $525, but now I'm being told that there was no option to opt out of the headliner...

Sponsored

hammten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 PBJ JLUR 4xe
Fake news! The headliner has always been an option and never standard equipment on the 4XE. That said, it’s an option I’ve always purchased as it keeps things a bit quieter and warmer in the winter.
Thanks for confirming my thoughts about the headliner as an option and not standard equipment. Looks like I'm going to have to give my dealership a friendly call that they're ordering things that I did not want.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sweet. Delivery is roughly 2 weeks or so?
There are too many variables to really answer this question such as schedule is based upon railroad, distance, distance via truck once off rail and how long to get on the rail from the lot. Mine will be relatively short as KC isn't far away (potentially truck all the way), couple of main rail lines go through this area and railroad is bringing vehicle boxcars to this area for GM and Ford plants located here.

no.sleep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Billet Silver JLUR 4xe
Finally in storage today! After seeing everyone who ordered after me (I ordered 12/26) I was so worried something was holding mine up, but all worked out in the end!

Now I just need it to be delivered after mar 23rd so I can use my new tread lightly discount 😄

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Last I heard, (I didn't check) the Tread Lightly discount is not available on the 4xe.

no.sleep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Billet Silver JLUR 4xe
Last I heard, (I didn't check) the Tread Lightly discount is not available on the 4xe.
I just called the Affiliate Rewards number to confirm, and they said the Wrangler 4XE is eligible. Previously it wasn’t, but it is now.
Sponsored