Sponsored

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
Makes perfect sense. What about the rear. Are there drain holes back there too?
Unfortunately not. Oh how I wish there were! I keep a couple towels in the back for wiping down seats and mopping up anything in the back mats. For some reason I willingly choose to live this way. 😋
Sponsored

zshannon20

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi A3; 2022 Jeep Compass High Altitude
Occupation
Medical Device Operations/Distribution; USMC Reserve Officer
Anybody plasti-dip/black out their 4xe emblems yet? Have a Black Sahara 4xe coming soon and want some black emblems. Wondering if it’s possible to black out the side “Jeep” emblem but keep the blue outline...🤔

Getmadboy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Anybody plasti-dip/black out their 4xe emblems yet? Have a Black Sahara 4xe coming soon and want some black emblems. Wondering if it’s possible to black out the side “Jeep” emblem but keep the blue outline...🤔
You would just have to tape off the sections you wanted to retain the blue color. It would take time and effort, but definitely doable

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
The Jeep is a shade of Black you can also add these stickers to the jeep. that will preserve the blue outline. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CBDR5RF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You could PLastidip but you could not preserve the blue outline.

zshannon20

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi A3; 2022 Jeep Compass High Altitude
Occupation
Medical Device Operations/Distribution; USMC Reserve Officer
The Jeep is a shade of Black you can also add these stickers to the jeep. that will preserve the blue outline. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CBDR5RF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You could PLastidip but you could not preserve the blue outline.
Thanks! I think the emblems on the Sahara 4xe are pure Chrome. If they're the same shade of dark as the Rubi 4xe emblems, I'll probably leave them.

Yours looks badass. I'll be blacking out my inserts/bezels on my Sahara as well. Total black on black with a splash of 4xe blue looks great.

Sponsored

Jerpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
2) rear seat cup holders (two screws are very tricky to get out, but once completed looks factory and with 3 kids I need them!)

9BFB7CCF-02BB-4A47-A951-E8A5518C94D8.jpeg
Got my Quadratec Rear Cup Holders installed, but I did want to mention that the final T20 Torx screw is a major pain to get to (I definitely yelled a few 'F' and 'C' words). You definitely want to use a dedicated T20 Torx screwdriver and not one of those multi-bit tools -- I don't think I ever would have gotten to that screw otherwise.

I think someone mentioned it before (possibly another thread?), but the trick is to go underneath the cup holder and pull the lip with the screw hole towards the passenger side until you can get it threaded. It is definitely not an easy task (and I have small-ish hands). Anyway, I finally got it swapped out after about an hour and am very happy with it.

I should also mention that it looks fine even with cloth seats (which I have). Lastly, someone was asking about what size cups/bottles it fits and they are the same size as the front ones.

Last edited:

Mgg253

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Mods completed. Sorry for the bad pics, it’s raining outside and I just washed it!

1) ACE rock sliders mounted to body mounts. (Easy install)
27FD1FAD-5402-47F5-AA81-EFECABA89250.jpeg
how sturdy are these?? Did all holes line up? I want something that can take a moderate beating, would you feel confident doing some moderate rock crawling with these??

anyone have other good recommendations for sliders? I like the step as I intend to put on a lift and 35s

KebertXela

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Rubicon 4xe
Vehicle Showcase
So I ordered the Mopar Jeep Floor Mats from Quadratec and found out that the rear mats are too big for the 4xe. Will be returning them.

After looking around I found that the correct part number for the Red Jeep Lettering floor mats is 82215986

No one seems to have these in stock yet. I however did find a Jeep dealer selling them on eBay.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/313529558915?ViewItem=&item=313529558915&vxp=mtr

Last edited:

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
So I ordered the Mopar Jeep Floor Mats from Quadratec and found out that the rear mats are too big for the 4xe. Will be returning them.

After looking around I found that the correct part number for the Red Jeep Lettering floor mats is 82215986

No one seems to have these in stock yet. I however did find a Jeep dealer selling them on eBay.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/313529558915?ViewItem=&item=313529558915&vxp=mtr
Part number 6RV53TX7AA are the ones with the black Jeep letter. I have then in my 4XE. They too are pretty much out of stock everywhere.

Sponsored

CaliforniaWheelin'

First Name
Sullivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
Has anyone had issues with aftermarket bumpers? Anything different about the mounting? About to pull the trigger on some front and rear icon vehicle dynamic bumpers.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Shouldn't be any issues.

seannaz

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JKUR 4XE, Cyber Truck (on order...)
Vehicle Showcase
Well the Barricade Bull Bar installs just fine on the 4xe. No changes up front (not that I expected any). Have the trailer group with the aux switches, so real easy to hook the light up to the aux switch at the battery and have it work from inside.
Jeep Bull.jpg
Any chance you can share part number of what you installed? Working on consolidated verified parts list. Thx!

seannaz

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Mopar part for the rear cargo mats do not work. I think I saw it posted but the deal thought it would and tried to install it today however they do not fit.
Molded Cargo Tray Cargo:
82215185AD
Sorry - did this part number work or not?

seannaz

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Might need it's own thread to get this question answered, but wondering if anyone has tried the Rokblocks Mud Flaps with the 4xe? Saw that the mopar mud flaps aren't compatible.
Check out stickie thread - they were confirmed to work in XL
Sponsored