Sponsored

seannaz

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JKUR 4XE, Cyber Truck (on order...)
Vehicle Showcase
Mods completed. Sorry for the bad pics, it’s raining outside and I just washed it!

1) ACE rock sliders mounted to body mounts. (Easy install)
2) rear seat cup holders (two screws are very tricky to get out, but once completed looks factory and with 3 kids I need them!)
3) hitch (had to remove a plate on the steel bumper which was not clear in directions but was not too bad to get out with tie strap).

27FD1FAD-5402-47F5-AA81-EFECABA89250.jpeg

9BFB7CCF-02BB-4A47-A951-E8A5518C94D8.jpeg

9379C3F1-BF92-4A10-997B-55374D212F97.jpeg
Can you post which ACE sliders these are that work without modification for the 4XE? Thanks!
Sponsored

jeep_gurl

First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4xe
Has anyone found a light bar mount that will work for the 4xe? I had one on my 2018 JL and realized it won't work on the 4xe with the charging port.... Anyone heard of any 4xe light bar mounts that will be coming out or are already out?

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 1989 YJ
All Hothead Headliner products will fit in the respective tops (hard top, soft top, Sky One-Touch) for the 4xe models.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
This may be a silly question, but are the doors identical on the 4xe and the rest of the JLU's? I have some trail doors and want to make sure they'll still fit on the 4xe. I would imagine they'd fit just fine but wanted to be sure.

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
This may be a silly question, but are the doors identical on the 4xe and the rest of the JLU's? I have some trail doors and want to make sure they'll still fit on the 4xe. I would imagine they'd fit just fine but wanted to be sure.
Yup the doors are exactly the same. Your trail doors should be fine!

Sponsored

Zeller

First Name
Wolfgang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Sahara 4xE
Anything yet from goose gear ?

electra4xe

First Name
Georgie Boy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2012 JKUR
I too am interested in this apparently some mounting bolts look exact to the JL but then the gas tank and battery skid not so much. seems like the most important mod needed for lift and bigger tires.

Sethward01

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Anyone have any luck with a Radiator Grille Trim Ring Kit that fits the Sahara 4xe? Mine is black with the silver grill trim. Im getting it wrapped bright orange in a couple of month and would like to have black accents on the radiator. Ive wanted an orange Jeep since I was in high school, and FCA broke my heart when they killed off Punkin Metallic for 2021.

N8213

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4XE, 20 C8, 20 Indian, 55 Studebaker truck
Picture of factory Mopar all weather mats for the rear area.
20210414_193756.jpg
There isn’t a cup holder back there any more ? What the heck do kids need a change tray for…

Sponsored

N8213

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4XE, 20 C8, 20 Indian, 55 Studebaker truck
The cup holders are in the middle arm rest.
Well that sucks

I have three kids , so folding the arm rest down is not an option. My 2020 jlur has two cup holders where the change trays are.

Luvwine

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
The cup holders are in the middle arm rest.
I think this is true if you get leather seats but if you opt for cloth the cup holders are on the floor. Someone will correct me if I am wrong. I am waiting for a 4XE Rubicon with cloth seats so expect them on the floor in the back. Obviously, Sahara trim 4XE comes with leather automatically so then the cup holders will be in the center fold down console in the back seat.

joegrasse

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Red JLUR
I think this is true if you get leather seats but if you opt for cloth the cup holders are on the floor. Someone will correct me if I am wrong. I am waiting for a 4XE Rubicon with cloth seats so expect them on the floor in the back. Obviously, Sahara trim 4XE comes with leather automatically so then the cup holders will be in the center fold down console in the back seat.
I do have the leather seats and they are in the center arm rest. At least with other trims it was leather, cup holders in the middle arm rest. Cloth on the floor. Not positive on 4xe.

SpaceCase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
I do have the leather seats and they are in the center arm rest. At least with other trims it was leather, cup holders in the middle arm rest. Cloth on the floor. Not positive on 4xe.
Cloth in the arm rest as well. Might have to do with how the seats fold in the 4xe.
Sponsored