4xe Lift Kit?

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
So I saw a 4xe Sahara with the mopar lift on yesterday and it looked pretty damn sick.... I am kicking myself as i ordered a 22 4xe sahara and i should of done Rubi but i thought my Bronco (day 5 reso holder) would be here this year. with the allocation at my dealer think i may be waiting till next year for my Wildtrax and may end up cancelling (noodling back and forth with that). point is I am thinking now that I want to have the dealership install the mopar lift as I hate riding stock. That keeps warranty in tack correct? also if wheel and tire combo takes a few weeks to come in will it be ok riding around on the 4xe black 20's and tires with the lift until i get them?
Not that an aftermarket lift will automatically cancel any of your warranty, but yes, the Mopar lift should protect you from dealer antics.
Yes, you can run stock wheels/tires with the Mopar lift.
Sponsored

sparky321977

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe. ordered 2022 4xe rubi and 2022 Wildtrak
Not that an aftermarket lift will automatically cancel any of your warranty, but yes, the Mopar lift should protect you from dealer antics.
appreciate the feedback man

bcooper99

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE
No you don’t need an existing lift, you may get close to maxing out your shock extension on the stock shocks though.

What tires are you looking to run?
Ah, thanks. Can you do shocks without doing springs?

For now I'm keeping the stock wheels/tires

It's a lease, so I'm trying to do easy stuff I can switch back. First time 4x4 owner if you couldn't tell haha

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Ah, thanks. Can you do shocks without doing springs?

For now I'm keeping the stock wheels/tires

It's a lease, so I'm trying to do easy stuff I can switch back. First time 4x4 owner if you couldn't tell haha
Yes.

it’s all relatively easy. There’s no real difference between swapping springs or using spacers (other than the springs cost a couple hundred bucks more).

Granted, there’s a chance the market could implode, but it’s pretty unlikely that you’ll actually want to “turn” in your lease, you buy/sell or simply trade to get your equity back out since it will probably be worth more than your RV at the end of the lease.

GrayWolf.Overland

First Name
Subash
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 4xe Rubicon (Earl Gray)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
@GATORB8 - curious to know how Mopar lift allows full articulation on stock wheels, but any other aftermarket lift even if its 1.5" ony - ask you to move to a 4.5" BS wheel?

What about the mopar lift that makes this possible? - the bend in the sway bar link or something simple/silly like that? I have always wondered why they have that restriction for other lift kits.. I thought I'll ask :)

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
@GATORB8 - curious to know how Mopar lift allows full articulation on stock wheels, but any other aftermarket lift even if its 1.5" ony - ask you to move to a 4.5" BS wheel?

What about the mopar lift that makes this possible? - the bend in the sway bar link or something simple/silly like that? I have always wondered why they have that restriction for other lift kits.. I thought I'll ask :)
The bend inward on the front LCAs is the primary driver. One of the reasons I went with MC, they have the inward bend and will clear higher offset wheels (like stock). I have +18mm/5.5” BS.

Remember, most manufacturers only offer one recommendation for all the trims. The Rubis have .75” of extra built in from the axle width.
Sponsored