4XE Edition JL Club Thread

CTEL23

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe, Ford Expedition Stealth
I don't believe it is available yet, just Chief Blue, which will be around through February, and then presumably the Hydro. But I could be wrong...

I placed my order today for a Hydro Blue Rubicon. Made purchase with at Tri-City Jeep. Travis was GREAT very responsive and all pricing is up front and in writing. The discount was just over 10% off msrp (equates to 5% off Invoice) with the possibility of getting another 2% (affiliate program additional 1% & dealer financing additional 1%) at the time of delivery.

Thus far I would highly recommend Travis and Tri-City Jeep
Sponsored

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys

SteveTigers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe
Has anyone heard a definitive answer when the 4xe’s will be on the lot? I have a kid turning 16 in a couple weeks, and he is getting my car. I may not be able to wait.

Last edited:

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I have just uploaded some 4xe designs to my site!

Jeep Wrangler JL 4XE Edition JL Club Thread 4xe

Available here. Message me if you want something custom.

Use JLWF10 for a 10% discount

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
I asked Jeep Chat that exact question yesterday about when they will be arriving at dealerships and they didn't know. Person said you also won't be able to use the build tool until they are on dealer lots.

Sponsored

eLECTRICON

Here's a dumb question... How often do you need to charge it? Obviously yes, it depends how much you drive. But in general, do you charge it approx as much as you refill the gas tank? Or daily? Or less than you need to fill up in gas?
This one stayed fully charged since November!
Jeep Wrangler JL 4XE Edition JL Club Thread 2021-jeep-wrangler-4xe-hybrid-dashboard

Willy's Commando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Sport, 2009 Challenger R/T, 2019 Dodge Hellcat, 2019 JLU Rubicon
I placed my order today for a Hydro Blue Rubicon. Made purchase with at Tri-City Jeep. Travis was GREAT very responsive and all pricing is up front and in writing. The discount was just over 10% off msrp (equates to 5% off Invoice) with the possibility of getting another 2% (affiliate program additional 1% & dealer financing additional 1%) at the time of delivery.

Thus far I would highly recommend Travis and Tri-City Jeep
Affiliate program discount Tread Lightly Discount not available for 4xe
Jeep Wrangler JL 4XE Edition JL Club Thread 15B4AAE6-4A09-4610-9FB5-A48CE1AA7991

CTEL23

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe, Ford Expedition Stealth
Affiliate program discount Tread Lightly Discount not available for 4xe
15B4AAE6-4A09-4610-9FB5-A48CE1AA7991.png
Travis made it perfectly clear that the affiliate program is not currently offered (January) on the 4xe. I should have been more specific when using the word "possibility". The programs availability does change from month to month.

None the less it doesn't take away from the fact that he's offering atleast 5% below invoice on a 4xe. I haven’t read too many dealers offering that big of a discount.

Willy's Commando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Sport, 2009 Challenger R/T, 2019 Dodge Hellcat, 2019 JLU Rubicon
Travis made it perfectly clear that the affiliate program is not currently offered (January) on the 4xe. I should have been more specific when using the word "possibility". The programs availability does change from month to month.

None the less it doesn't take away from the fact that he's offering atleast 5% below invoice on a 4xe. I haven’t read too many dealers offering that big of a discount.
congratulations on your discount wish I was able to get that much on my 392 order heck I don’t even know how much it’s going to cost but my dealership is honoring the Tread Lightly Affiliate discount with 1% below MSRP. No loss to them they recoup that discount back from FCA. Money is no object/detour when you have the jeep obsession.

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
It's funny that they released the 4xe and 392 around the same time. The most efficient and inefficient models released together. Nice touch FCA.

Sponsored

moments.by.ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
The wife and I are seriously considering the 4xe (or a regular JLUR if the 4xe just doesn't fit the bill) - we do almost 90% of our driving within 5 mile radius (work is 2 miles away for both of us, kid sports are local, hiking is local, stores are all local) and we see ourselves being able to use the all-electric mode a ton.

Unfortunately, the wife hates the blue (especially when considering we want to get firecracker red - so it looks like the Sahara version would be the model we'd be interested in, as it seems (correct me if I'm wrong here) that the Sahara interior is white stitching (instead of blue stitching on the Rubicon), and the only exterior treatments for the Sahara are blue tow hooks, and blue Jeep badge, "trail rated" badge, and 4xe badge. And it kind of sucks because she and I like both love the regular (non-4xe) Rubicon's red treatments, the hood, raised front fenders, etc. (hence the other model we are considering is a red JLUR). While I understand the brand/model identity with the use of the blue, I wish they would have at least made the main treatments color-specific as I think the blue will look pretty bad on a few of the color offerings, and the red-blue combo will look like you're driving Captain America around. I think a blue 4xe badge on the back and perhaps even the blue Jeep badge were the only things that needed to be a constant blue, with the other treatments being more complimentary to the vehicle color. And in reality, the external blue treatments of the Rubicon model can be changed or removed fairly easy, but the killer in the end (mostly for the wife) is the blue stitching throughout the interior. Sad face.

Again, correct me if I'm wrong here, but I'm thinking that while we wait for lifts specific to the 4xe's weight/weight distribution, a 2" spacer boost kit should do the trick because the stock springs/spring rate is maintained. And from what I can gather, all the other pertinent components are the same (track bars, control arms, etc).

den_jku

First Name
DS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
The wife and I are seriously considering the 4xe (or a regular JLUR if the 4xe just doesn't fit the bill) - we do almost 90% of our driving within 5 mile radius (work is 2 miles away for both of us, kid sports are local, hiking is local, stores are all local) and we see ourselves being able to use the all-electric mode a ton.

Unfortunately, the wife hates the blue (especially when considering we want to get firecracker red - so it looks like the Sahara version would be the model we'd be interested in, as it seems (correct me if I'm wrong here) that the Sahara interior is white stitching (instead of blue stitching on the Rubicon), and the only exterior treatments for the Sahara are blue tow hooks, and blue Jeep badge, "trail rated" badge, and 4xe badge. And it kind of sucks because she and I like both love the regular (non-4xe) Rubicon's red treatments, the hood, raised front fenders, etc. (hence the other model we are considering is a red JLUR). While I understand the brand/model identity with the use of the blue, I wish they would have at least made the main treatments color-specific as I think the blue will look pretty bad on a few of the color offerings, and the red-blue combo will look like you're driving Captain America around. I think a blue 4xe badge on the back and perhaps even the blue Jeep badge were the only things that needed to be a constant blue, with the other treatments being more complimentary to the vehicle color. And in reality, the external blue treatments of the Rubicon model can be changed or removed fairly easy, but the killer in the end (mostly for the wife) is the blue stitching throughout the interior. Sad face.

Again, correct me if I'm wrong here, but I'm thinking that while we wait for lifts specific to the 4xe's weight/weight distribution, a 2" spacer boost kit should do the trick because the stock springs/spring rate is maintained. And from what I can gather, all the other pertinent components are the same (track bars, control arms, etc).
Looks like Mopar has a lift available for 4xe and should be released soon as per the post below from someone who works at FCA.

Jeep Wrangler JL 4XE Edition JL Club Thread 1610553151093

The Tan leather and cloth probably wont have the blue accents..

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
I assumed it was all 4xe that get the blue treatment, but I'm not sure. I don't think making the 4xe blue is any different than making the Rubicon red though. Just my opinion here, but I don't like the red all over the Rubicon. As you mentioned, I understand wanting to make a recognizable element, and some people buy specifically for that sort of thing.
As for me. I really dislike the red panel on the dash and I could do without the red stitching. Just my opinion though, I know some people love it.

moments.by.ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Looks like Mopar has a lift available for 4xe and should be released soon as per the post below from someone who works at FCA.
That's certainly an option, though a Mopar lift wouldn't be my first choice. Seeing as it's mostly a spring rate issue, I can't imagine several companies being right on it so maybe there will be a decent selection by the time we grab the jeep this summer.

The Tan leather and cloth probably wont have the blue accents..
Interesting thought and I'm curious - but I wouldn't put it past them to have the blue stitching because it looks like they're willing to put electric blue decals and lettering on Sarge, Snazzle, or Nacho paint - not saying that's ugly as some people certainly may be okay with those combos, but I'd at least say those are "unique" combos.:)

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
4XE FANS, YOU CAN NOW CONFIGURE YOUR 4XE ON THE RECENT ORDER GUIDE!
Sponsored