Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392XR AEV JL370
Build Thread
Link
Nothing to see here…not since July 27!
Didn't your dealer tell you that you were being built, though?

They should be able to provide you with a printout / screenshot / PDF from the DealerConnect site that looks like this, which would confirm whether your tracker is broken, assuming you really are in produciton...

i-kxCkKrw-XL.png

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392XR AEV JL370
Build Thread
Link
A thousand checks, on the money.

At this point, I'd walk a thousand miles, if I could just see my 392... tonight. It's always times like these when I think of HEMIs, and I wonder if they ever think... of... me... Cause everything's so wrong, and I don't belong living in this anxiety. Cause I need 392. I miss 392.

You're all welcome.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here i-Z8mSLNK-XL

Sponsored

23xr392

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR
I dunno jeeptracker found 23 build sheets and 24 window stickers since Monday.
Weird, I get that the data on your tracker applies to those with the same options as you, but my “Last 3 days” view only shows 1 entering production, 8 built (black interior). I figured black interior was the best barometer in my option list for what’s getting built.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 8D03B6F1-C8AA-4438-AAA3-B0A8CB742C6B

RAMSTEEL

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR
Occupation
Army (Ret), Fed Guy
I don't understand what else Jeep wants from me. I have owned 2 Wranglers, I own at least 3 pieces of Jeep merchandise, and I fly an America flag from my house in accordance with U.S. Flag Code. WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED ME TO DO TO BUILD MY JEEP!!!???!?!

Never, ever, again!! I'm with you, WTF? I'm officially at day 50 POST BUILD waiting for a delivery and dozens and dozens of jeeps have been delivered to the dealership ahead of mine. I'm 10 days away for pulling the plug as it's honestly not worth it. I really don't think @JeepCares gets it.

How in the world can someone order 10/22 and receive a 4XE status that's being shipped on 8 Nov and I'm still waiting for delivery (5 date changes, due tomorrow, again)? WTF F F F is going on. Sorry, i don't care about someone's tax credit for an EV while I'm buying a Jeep just like the next person. Send the rest of us a letter and a 1k incentive for waiting while you rapid ship these 4XEs. I've moved from disappointed to just mad at Jeep.

BTW @JeepCares - 392s are starting to stack up at dealerships. I'm betting that price increase is to start offsetting the discounts you're about to start rolling out in the months ahead.

Owned 4 Rubicons, 2 Grand Cherokees, 11 Rams (TRX currently), and five Hellcats/SRTs - guess what I won't be buying again?

I could make a soft landing soft for space debris out of the Jeep merchandise I've purchased.

Flags are flying IAW USFC and I have a collection of wooden ones in the house. I even put the flag on all of the jeeps :) I even have a set ready to go...

So I think a sacrifice of some type is needed? Just not sure what. Do we burn a Bronco t-shirt or light a Ford emblem on fire? Is there a magic Jeep chant? Are we not worthy? Is there a cleansing process?

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 20180401_162153
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 20170618_175422
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here House in HDR

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 10434013_10203957541079423_6311703913648958685_n
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 20160709_202723
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 20181203_195833

OBXTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock, '22 JLUXR Rubicon
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here screenshot_55641441_folk

Confirmed - 152 Days
Scheduled - 34 Days
In Production - 16 Days
Estimated Delivery 11/23. Somehow I doubt that since the dealership said it's sitting in Final Inspection. I assume along with a bunch of other 392s.
Seriously considering walking away from this (my 3rd Wrangler) and trading my '22 JLUXR on a Bronco Raptor. Local dealer has 2 on the lot. The markup is insane, but at least I'd have it!

Strategist

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sport S; 2022 Wrangler High Altitud;
Didn't your dealer tell you that you were being built, though?

They should be able to provide you with a printout / screenshot / PDF from the DealerConnect site that looks like this, which would confirm whether your tracker is broken, assuming you really are in produciton...

i-kxCkKrw-XL.png
Thanks! I’ll check with them today and update.

RAMSTEEL

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR
Occupation
Army (Ret), Fed Guy
Confirmed - 152 Days
Scheduled - 34 Days
In Production - 16 Days
Estimated Delivery 11/23. Somehow I doubt that since the dealership said it's sitting in Final Inspection. I assume along with a bunch of other 392s.
Seriously considering walking away from this (my 3rd Wrangler) and trading my '22 JLUXR on a Bronco Raptor. Local dealer has 2 on the lot. The markup is insane, but at least I'd have it!
I've started to look, markup in NOVA is nuts but they are becoming available in the wild for less.

Sponsored

OBXTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock, '22 JLUXR Rubicon
I've started to look, markup in NOVA is nuts but they are becoming available in the wild for less.
If they get anywhere close to the 392 pricing before mine arrives I would make the switch. Although it doesn't appear Jeep really cares or not, I'd feel somewhat like a traitor. Not sure if Ford would be any better. Plus, I have all the accessories waiting in the garage for installation! But as I get closer to 180 days waiting, who knows.

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Does this actually work?
July 30th here...C
In my experience, it does nothing. But I do it anyway just in case it does help get things movind or figured out.

colojeepr

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubi
If they get anywhere close to the 392 pricing before mine arrives I would make the switch. Although it doesn't appear Jeep really cares or not, I'd feel somewhat like a traitor. Not sure if Ford would be any better. Plus, I have all the accessories waiting in the garage for installation! But as I get closer to 180 days waiting, who knows.
I'm picking up my the 4xe to replace an F-150. I'd be very cautious about switching over the the blue oval dark side. In the year I owned that bloody truck, it spend 4 months in the shop chasing demons in the computers and electrical systems. Between that and the number of Bronco owners I know whose engine grenaded in less than 10k miles, that's a no-go in my book. The build quality statistics support staying away.

RAMSTEEL

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR
Occupation
Army (Ret), Fed Guy
Nothing I have in my garage that I couldn't sell to the thousands of other jeepers :)
Sponsored