AmberB

First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, jeep
Just patiently waiting…….not!!!
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 802CBECC-CE29-4460-8FC3-E3E373073E4C

SpringBuck

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR; 2004 LJ
10 days in production? Child's play. :LOL:

33 days and counting. Which is almost half of the person currently waiting the longest, 60 days!!! I hope my Jeep doesn't try to beat that number,
Screenshot 2022-11-08 111817.png
LOL yeah I know so many others are really crying for me right now haha! I guess I was hoping given how fast I went from C to D1 to E that E would just fly right along as well, especially with estimated arrival at 11/20. But if it pushes out oh well, still moving faster than many others and I'm grateful for that. Maybe I get it in December and they bring the $500 incentive back! :)

Justmefor23

First Name
Whatever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK
Yeah, from what I understand a few of those parts are not available, especially the safety stuff. You may consider (I’m sure you already have) asking your dealer to talk to his Rep and ask him to clarify with FCA if they have any timeline on fulfilling those orders with the options you have. If they reply with “indefinite hold” or something to that effect, I would seriously considering changing my order (ordering a new unit as they can’t actually change an order) and trying again. You may wait months and months only for them to cancel or otherwise amend your order anyway.
I’ve been ordering these things for 20 years now, and I never order anything that is restricted or on hold, just not worth the headache.
Took your advice and contacted them. Assured me there is no parts hold and my order was later in September so it missed the allocation but was on October's. Just going to have to wait

Sponsored

iam4usee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep GC Summit (WL)- Two-tone (Ember Pearl)
I waited 97 days in D status.

Moved to D1 on October 28.

My jeep is currently in Decatur, IL, and should arrive on or before November 12.

Although I am highly disappointed that I now have to pay a higher interest rate, I was able to save up some money for a down payment.

Good luck, everyone!

Mbehnke74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2dr Sport S (Sold) Hubby 2020 JLU Sport S
Just patiently waiting…….not!!!
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 802CBECC-CE29-4460-8FC3-E3E373073E4C
I ordered almost the same as you except mine has the hardtop. Ordered 9/3 & Still waiting in C status since 9/6. Hasn’t moved at all since. What is the delay with the manuals??

CaboJim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willy's
I ordered almost the same as you except mine has the hardtop. Ordered 9/3 & Still waiting in C status since 9/6. Hasn’t moved at all since. What is the delay with the manuals??
We ordered our manual on July 30th. Still waiting for it to be delivered.

SFWSCX3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 05 Cayenne Turbo, 14 X5 D 21 JLURD
View attachment 678061

This will be the best Christmas present for myself. Funny that my C status has bypassed D1 into E status.
Awesome! You'll love the diesel! I love mine, but had to buy a new one! "not a diesel" I drive it up to Reno monthly.. All it does is pull up the hill! Never shifts! It's on 315's and it just goes. Again, you'll love it! Congrats

SFWSCX3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 05 Cayenne Turbo, 14 X5 D 21 JLURD
Happy to see a jeep with the dual door group moving!
Mine has the base uppers, but according to the Jeep tracker I haven’t seen a base upper dual door group make any kind of movement in more than a month.
Nice.. Mine finally showed as well today. I did not purchase uppers because I have them from my 21. Maybe it was just the half doors? Congrats!

Sponsored

Willysfan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Occupation
Machinist
Clubs

We ordered our manual on July 30th. Still waiting for it to be delivered.
I ordered my manual on 6/30. It got delivered today.

AmberB

First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, jeep
From what I’ve heard they only do so many in a batch and have to wait till they have enough but with that being said I’ve seen some the past week get built in no time

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Never mind. I answered my own question.

23xr392

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR
Here's something weird. On the Jeep Tracker I've been watching 2 Jeeps ordered from my dealership. Mine, and someone else's. The other Jeep was ordered after me, but leapfrogged me to E. But then I caught up and we were both at KZ. Today I look at the Tracker and there is only one Jeep listed from my dealer. The other one doesn't show as Shipped or Delivered. It's just gone from the tracker??? A canceled order maybe???
Or did he hit the “stop tracker” button? Idk who would do such a thing, intentionally I mean.

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Or did he hit the “stop tracker” button? Idk who would do such a thing, intentionally I mean.
HA! I hit the "stop tracker" button by mistake. I was switching off the VON/VIN... lol... I am the missing Jeep... :)
Sponsored