Sponsored

2018 tiny rust spots/door hinge bubbles

White Eagle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2dr JL
Waxing my 2dr 2018 jl today and found what I think are tiny rust spots sporadically and paint bubbling around 1 door hinge. Anyone else have this problem and advice? Is the dealer any help or do I have a lemon?
Sponsored

Sheepjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj, 04 Silverado 2500hd
had the same issue on all 4 of my doors with all of the hinges, the dealer took care of it for me no questions no asked under warranty they did have to take it to a body shop to respray the doors which took time

Shelby

First Name
Michele
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited
had the same issue on all 4 of my doors with all of the hinges, the dealer took care of it for me no questions no asked under warranty they did have to take it to a body shop to respray the doors which took time
I’m going in for my 2nd time. Waiting to see if replacing doors or stripping down and painting again. Not happy

Sjbiss

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubicon 4xe
I’m going in for my 2nd time. Waiting to see if replacing doors or stripping down and painting again. Not happy

I thought they fixed this after all the issues with the JK. I get my JL in 2 weeks and am not looking forward to dealing with this again. It was a total nightmare with the JK.
Sponsored