First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon (ordered 2/26/18)
It's been 115 days and now she's home. :clap::handsinair:
Jeep Wrangler JL 2 DOOR JL build/order discussions master thread {filename}
Greatful for this forum and its folks that kept me entertained and informed on this journey.
She’s a beauty! Enjoy!!
Sponsored

gofastguy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi 2019 WK Trailhawk 2015 Mustang GT
I would take the advice alltimesaresoon gave me and get the updated POC from your dealer. Should have a ship date on it which is the build date. I did that today and it says the 26th.

So while I was bummed at first as I was told before week of 18th, 26th for a build day works for me! Then I move on to the shipping part of the show, which can take from 3 days to a year :p
Dealer told me this week when I inquired about cancelling this whole deal that it was scheduled to ship on July 2. The information seemed suspect though since she seemed reluctant to copy me on her information. I asked a couple times but stopped short of being the jerk who is calling her a liar. So I wait with fingers crossed...

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2 door Rubicon X in Anvil
hey Fred i am hoping i remember right, wasn't it you who had daughter break passenger seat handle? my ol lady broke it today, what was your fix again please or even the comment number so i can fix it.
No it wasn't me.

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2 door Rubicon X in Anvil
Greatful for this forum and its folks that kept me entertained and informed on this journey.
Glad your wait is over! My wait was 136 days so I know how it is. Yes this forum was a great place while waiting and still is.

Sponsored

PhotoGuy

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tjwallerphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
"Stormie," A Base 2018 Granite Crystal JL Sport 2-door
Occupation
Professional Action Photographer
Well, today is the day the "doctors" said my baby would be born. We shall see.
138 days of counting and waiting. I'll give 'em a call tomorrow.

Stinger226

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX2
Dealer told me this week when I inquired about cancelling this whole deal that it was scheduled to ship on July 2. The information seemed suspect though since she seemed reluctant to copy me on her information. I asked a couple times but stopped short of being the jerk who is calling her a liar. So I wait with fingers crossed...
I completely understand your frustration. Not sure of the options you ordered. But, your experience is almost identical to everyone else. No communication and when you do get info, it turns out to be inaccurate. I bet you really are close though just looking at your order date. My timeline is posted below. I hope that helps. Still don't have mine yet either. Since we are only a month apart, maybe my timeline will be close to what you experience.

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Wow, checked in this am, after working some ot and getting stuff done at house and it seems like more 2 doors are moving. Hang in there folks, you will absolutely love it when it shows up. I spent the weekend topless and made a new hoist bar for my 2 door cause the 4 door one wouldn't work. I need to find a set of mirrors next so I can pop the doors off. So glad I waited it out.

EarlyJK

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 2dr JK
I love that color..... I’m usually a shade of gray type of Wrangler owner (for the scratch hiding) but when I saw this color, I was all in!
Sting Ray was a close 2nd choice

Sponsored

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, checked in this am, after working some ot and getting stuff done at house and it seems like more 2 doors are moving. Hang in there folks, you will absolutely love it when it shows up. I spent the weekend topless and made a new hoist bar for my 2 door cause the 4 door one wouldn't work. I need to find a set of mirrors next so I can pop the doors off. So glad I waited it out.
I'm not liking the offerings for mirrors right now. quadratech had a set on back order for a month or so for me, but i just canceled them as i see some others i may get in the meantime. i dont care for the bar in the door hinge kind, that's what we have on the JK and they are marginally effective.

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase