jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
Heh. My guess is “for real” means they pop the spring back in with their finger. It’s a design flaw, IMHO.
pretty much what i did and i showed her how to use it, "it doesnt work for me" she cries. dear. there is "light pressure" and there is "yank pressure". you are currently using "ultra light i don't ever want to touch it again pressure"

Moosh67

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon (ordered 2/26/18)
POC confirmed I am 'G' status (trim) after 19 weeks. Long way left to go but this is crazy...I am bat shit happy about being in G!
It’ll go quickly now! I was D1 for a couple of weeks and one day I called and I was still D1, I didn’t call the next day, but the following day when I checked, it was all built! Straight to KZ! Good luck!

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
pretty much what i did and i showed her how to use it, "it doesnt work for me" she cries. dear. there is "light pressure" and there is "yank pressure". you are currently using "ultra light i don't ever want to touch it again pressure"
Yep, same thing with my daughter. She now makes her brother do it because she’s afraid of it breaking, again.

Sponsored

Maui808

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
Hows the drive?
Squirmy and truck like. I had to get used to it again since I've gotten used to steering in cars and the responsiveness of a sportbike. I had to get used to the breaking also..need more space. I was a little concerned in LA / OC traffic where some lanes were tight and fast with plenty of semis and I did find myself over correcting. Checking the sides was no problem due to the massive side windows. Overall it was what I expected and I just can't wait to hit some dirt.

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi/Billet Silver
Heh. My guess is “for real” means they pop the spring back in with their finger. It’s a design flaw, IMHO.
You're probably right. It's a shame that something as stupid as a seat release would be so easy to break in a Jeep.

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's been 115 days and now she's home. :clap::handsinair:
Jeep Wrangler JL 2 DOOR JL build/order discussions master thread {filename}
Greatful for this forum and its folks that kept me entertained and informed on this journey.
Beautiful! I'm not usually much of a fan of body-colored tops and fenders myself, but that Ocean Blue looks friggin' amazing. Congratulations!

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
You're probably right. It's a shame that something as stupid as a seat release would be so easy to break in a Jeep.
its not really broken, i think they designed the lil gap for the spring to slip out when yanked too hard or it wouldn't last a second it isn't a very sturdy device meant for very rough use. my backseat will just be out sooner! lol but being as this summer, ones a jr and ones a senior in collage, so ill leave the seat and enjoy my kids before they get too old for it entirely.

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
its not really broken, i think they designed the lil gap for the spring to slip out when yanked too hard or it wouldn't last a second it isn't a very sturdy device meant for very rough use. my backseat will just be out sooner! lol but being as this summer ones a jr and ones a senior in collage so ill leave the seat and enjoy my kids before they get too old for it entirely.
Got it..thanks for clarifying it for me. Good to know.

Sponsored

Stinger226

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX2
Greatful for this forum and its folks that kept me entertained and informed on this journey.
Looks great. I wanted that blue, but couldn't get fenders and top paint matched at the time. Not an option. But, that really looks nice. Congrats!

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great. I wanted that blue, but couldn't get fenders and top paint matched at the time. Not an option. But, that really looks nice. Congrats!
that does look very sharp!

JeepVirgin

First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport S
Gorgeous colour - enjoy!!

Sydneytola

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner OffRoad; 2018 JL 2 Door, Ordered 1/24
Finally picked up my Jeep late this afternoon. Took the top down and went joyriding. This this is far and above a better drive than any other Jeep a I’ve owned. The 6-speed is a dream for a Jeep. I’ll post some pics tomorrow.