1 inch lift options?

RubiCube5

First Name
Leopold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Hey everyone, I really like how 35's look on the 392 and was wondering since my JLUR is 1 inch shorter than a stock 392, what's the best way to get the additional 1 inch to get the same stance? Or point me in the direction of a thread on this topic?

I considered a few 2-inch lifts kits out there but 35's look small in my opinion. I also don't want to go 37 just yet. I use the Jeep for daily commute and weekend overlanding with friends and family. Thanks!
Sponsored

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Synergy has 1” springs. I think that’s the only place from when I was researching a couple of months ago. I bought their rear 1” JLU springs due to carrying weight out back on trips.

rts4714

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Is the lift 1in shorter or the whole ride? If the whole ride is, the 35s will give you that 1in difference
Stock rubi tires are 32.7in (K02s)

AnnDee4444

Threads
Reaction score
'18 JLR 2.0
Synergy has 1” springs. I think that’s the only place from when I was researching a couple of months ago. I bought their rear 1” JLU springs due to carrying weight out back on trips.
FYI: Synergy's springs recommend a 2" bump stop on their 1" lift springs. https://www.synergymfg.com/synergy-jeep-jl-jlu-rear-lift-coil-springs.html

OP: 1" spacers are definitely the easiest way to get exactly 1". Changing springs can be +/- depending on your options & weight, but 392 springs might get you close if you have an aftermarket front bumper and/or winch.

OP
OP
RubiCube5

RubiCube5

First Name
Leopold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

Sponsored

AnnDee4444

Threads
Reaction score
'18 JLR 2.0

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
FYI: Synergy's springs recommend a 2" bump stop on their 1" lift springs. https://www.synergymfg.com/synergy-jeep-jl-jlu-rear-lift-coil-springs.html

OP: 1" spacers are definitely the easiest way to get exactly 1". Changing springs can be +/- depending on your options & weight, but 392 springs might get you close if you have an aftermarket front bumper and/or winch.
I personally don’t need them as I’m not going to bottom out stock Rubicon shocks or destroy a fender. Does fine flexed and there is no bottoming out of the stock shocks. Also, with my load, I lose about 3/4” of that lift. CBC is good to go too.

If one went with longer shocks, sure, follow the directions clearly laid out on their site.

Jolly’s Jp

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR on 37s
I personally don’t need them as I’m not going to bottom out stock Rubicon shocks or destroy a fender. Does fine flexed and there is no bottoming out of the stock shocks. Also, with my load, I lose about 3/4” of that lift. CBC is good to go too.

If one went with longer shocks, sure, follow the directions clearly laid out on their site.
I put a 1” spacer up front for the time being until I figure out what I really want to do. I keep leaning towards 35s instead of 37s as well.

So far from my research, Eibach makes springs that are 1” front and .6” back. Other then that, Clayton is supposed to be coming out with a 1.5” kit towards end of summer.
Sponsored