Sponsored

Did I get a lemon or ??

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sahara JL
I bought my 2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara in January since then they have replaced the stop/start module, alternator, second battery, it’s now in for front brakes, rotors, water pump, hoses, tubes and who know what else.. I just took it in for fan belt squealing and wandering ...
hmmmm all with 6 months and it only got 3000km
Not Good!
Sponsored

jeepdabest

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara
I bought my 2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara in January since then they have replaced the stop/start module, alternator, second battery, it’s now in for front brakes, rotors, water pump, hoses, tubes and who know what else.. I just took it in for fan belt squealing and wandering ...
Not Good!
It's a Jeep thing

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
Second the troll statement. Unless he can post a pic of the work orders. Rotors, and hoses??? Really? That is what gave it away.

Sponsored

81ster

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Second the troll statement. Unless he can post a pic of the work orders. Rotors, and hoses??? Really? That is what gave it away.

And his name..very suspicious!

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
Not Good!
Really ? Are you being honest with us ? I find it hard to believe so many catastrophes hit your new Jeep. . Are you sure you are not an employee of Hyundai ? You know I would rather push my Jeep uphill before I would hop into a Hyundai . : )

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Really ? Are you being honest with us ? I find it hard to believe so many catastrophes hit your new Jeep. . Are you sure you are not an employee of Hyundai ? You know I would rather push my Jeep uphill before I would hop into a Hyundai . : )
:like:

Sponsored

Buckster

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 billet silver JLUR '16 Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Power Generation
Vehicle Showcase
Not Good!
Lol, what exactly are the tubes?? I’m throwing the BS flag on this one also.

Covet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 22 392, 22 4xe JLUR sold x3, 24 392
Not Good!
Average vehicle has approximately 30,000 individual parts.
You named off about 12 (or two major-ish issues per month of ownership).
Statistically speaking that isn’t a very good attempt at trolling. You should try harder. If you are going to make $hit up get your ratios right, aim higher, more broken stuff! Maybe try getting a JL parts list from somewhere, get that in an Excel file, and start working you way down. Example makeup stories about the first 25 parts, create a post, give it a few days, go to the next 25-50 parts, make up some stories, post, rinse repeat.

- all that said. IF you aren’t trolling (this i would only believe if you showed work orders) then i retract all the stuff i said above.
If you are trolling, I’ve seen better.

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
Let me guess- did they also all stand and clap?

OP
OP
Grasshopper007
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sahara JL
Statistically speaking that isn’t a very good attempt at trolling. You should try harder. If you are going to make $hit up get your ratios right, aim higher, more broken stuff! Maybe try getting a JL parts list from somewhere, get that in an Excel file, and start working you way down. Example makeup stories about the first 25 parts, create a post, give it a few days, go to the next 25-50 parts, make up some stories, post, rinse repeat.

- all that said. IF you aren’t trolling (this i would only believe if you showed work orders) then i retract all the stuff i said above.
Not Good!

Wow, I’m not a Troll, my Jeep is still at the dealership, it’s been 2 weeks, they are waiting for parts.. Rotors, water pump, hoses, tubes?(no idea what they are talking about) and brakes.
My first visit was a month ago and they replaced the alternator, stop/start module
second battery..
You guys are going to be so embarrassed!
I don’t troll and I don’t BS..
I bet none of you Name Callers will have the GUTS TO APOLOGIZE!

07071F07-8FF3-4C0E-8F22-C8C977403F80.jpeg

819399CE-097F-41B6-B1F8-82F97DF709FA.jpeg

6B2E08A9-12CE-4BA4-A75A-D73486476F22.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: