First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Yj Wrangler, 18 JLUS, 82 J10 Pickup
Occupation
Ford Tech
I’m not sure about the affiliate programs. If you go through your paperwork, it would be a separate form you signed on delivery. They will go to arbitration but it will not be binding. When we attempted to go that route last year and discovered that we should’ve read our paperwork more diligently when we signed, we gave up. Our lawyer explained that we’d all be wasting our time with Chrysler’s track record in that scenario.
I do not believe I signed a paper of that sort. But thank you for that info. I'll look at my papers
Sponsored

iznthesky

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon & 2004 Jeep TJ. Previously owned 1993 Cherokee, 1980 CJ5, & M151A2 while in the Military. For the love of Jeeps !
I agree with WANTED33; Grasshopper took in his jeep for one thing and the dealership has found untold number of “Other” deficiencies to warranty. Even viewing the service report is suspicious. What was the 4 wheel alignment for ? And from what I understand...Jeeps don't get a 4 wheel alignment.
I agree with Wanted33...suspecting that the dealership is padding the warranty service. There just seems to be too many items warrantied that are not related to why he took it in in the first place.
Everyone suspected troll because it looks like it.....and even after seeing the service prints....it still smells suspicious. This one should be more closely examined by Jeep FCA. They either have an example of a lemon or they will be aware of a service dept. that needs some “Special High Intensity Training”. Service print out or not....it’s still very curious.

ButWhatDoIKnow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Wrangler, 2014 Jeep Cherokee, 2015 Abarth 500C
Grasshopper, you have to admit people who haven't had these problems are skeptical when your work orders don't indicate what year or kind of car it is.

OP
OP
Grasshopper007
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sahara JL
Sorry again Grasshopper but you make me laugh man . Are you on this forum to resolve your Jeep troubles or are you here to annoy anybody that may be suspicious of your endless list of troubles. This is a Jeep Wrangler forum and not the confession booth. Nobody here is going to baby your moral sensitivities . So forget all of us sinful Jeep savages and lets talk nuts and bolts.
You could just scroll on and not comment if you do not like my thread...
have a nice day!

OP
OP
Grasshopper007
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sahara JL
I agree with WANTED33; Grasshopper took in his jeep for one thing and the dealership has found untold number of “Other” deficiencies to warranty. Even viewing the service report is suspicious. What was the 4 wheel alignment for ? And from what I understand...Jeeps don't get a 4 wheel alignment.
I agree with Wanted33...suspecting that the dealership is padding the warranty service. There just seems to be too many items warrantied that are not related to why he took it in in the first place.
Everyone suspected troll because it looks like it.....and even after seeing the service prints....it still smells suspicious. This one should be more closely examined by Jeep FCA. They either have an example of a lemon or they will be aware of a service dept. that needs some “Special High Intensity Training”. Service print out or not....it’s still very curious.
Jeeps do get 4 wheel alignments, second I do believe if a dealership is constantly doing warranty for one Jeep and with it being brand new with low ks, I think they would flag that dealership and they’d start asking questions..
That’s what our company used to do..

Cmcclaflin31

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Yj Wrangler, 18 JLUS, 82 J10 Pickup
Occupation
Ford Tech
Jeeps do get 4 wheel alignments, second I do believe if a dealership is constantly doing warranty for one Jeep and with it being brand new with low ks, I think they would flag that dealership and they’d start asking questions..
That’s what our company used to do..
Technically it's a 4 wheel alignment, but they can only align the front. So it's technically a 2 wheel alignment. The machine just needs to view all 4 wheels to perform the alignment correctly
Sponsored