Sponsored

MOPAR LED FACTORY UPGRADE KIT

ZgsProduct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 1987 YJ
HELLO FAMILY.

I just finished doing my LED's! I have an appointment tomorrow morning with the dealer to get it flashed so my halos will turn on. Very neck breaking install feeding the wiring harness into the vehicle but definitely worth it! I'll keep everyone updated on how it goes tomorrow. Hoping for no issues!

20190714_210928.jpg
Sponsored

chiggerdude

First Name
Brian Head
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR and a 2010 JK - 2010 JK Sport
Vehicle Showcase
HELLO FAMILY.

I just finished doing my LED's! I have an appointment tomorrow morning with the dealer to get it flashed so my halos will turn on. Very neck breaking install feeding the wiring harness into the vehicle but definitely worth it! I'll keep everyone updated on how it goes tomorrow. Hoping for no issues!

20190714_210928.jpg
My appointment is today after work.
Question... what did you use (if any) for your fender and fog light upgrade?
I’m considering just using bulbs and resistors

ZgsProduct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 1987 YJ
FAMILY I AM BACK FROM THE DEALER WITH A FLAWLESS FINISH.

So I took it into the dealer and had them reflash the car and everything worked perfectly. I am super happy with this decision and it's a very easy task.

IMG_20190715_164609_169.jpg

rockryno

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I just got a set of takeoff LED headlights and fender LEDs for the JL and am planning to install them as soon as I can. I'm trying to source the wiring harness that Mopar is including in their kit with no luck. From the pics in this thread, the part number is 68347117AB. I've tried a local dealer, and they said there is no availability with no other info. Anyone else trying to source just the harness?

Obviously just two wires isn't the end of the world, but I'm more concerned with getting the correct connectors.

Sponsored

JLWranglerJL

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
I just got a set of takeoff LED headlights and fender LEDs for the JL and am planning to install them as soon as I can. I'm trying to source the wiring harness that Mopar is including in their kit with no luck. From the pics in this thread, the part number is 68347117AB. I've tried a local dealer, and they said there is no availability with no other info. Anyone else trying to source just the harness?

Obviously just two wires isn't the end of the world, but I'm more concerned with getting the correct connectors.
The part number for the connector that goes to the headlamps is 33472-0601 a Molex brand. You should buy the a connector with pins in case you break something. You only really need two pins. The pins that get inserted to the BCM, I'm not 100% sure what the part number is but I'm using 32124734020000 a Kostal brand. I also bought color coded wire which is BG/DB for the left front and BG/OR for the right front. If you have any trouble finding these things let me know.

chiggerdude

First Name
Brian Head
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
HELLO FAMILY.

20190714_210928.jpg
Im getting there. Waiting on skid plate brackets and I’ll be ready for the modular bumper install.
New OEM LED headlights
Diode DRLs and switch backs
Diode side-markers on their way.

89EEAF45-5A6D-439D-B34F-F890382E6875.jpeg

fratnike

First Name
Enrico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 2.0l turbo (ita version)
Dear all,
may I ask if someone could be so gentle to send me or post a scanned copy of the instructions in the LED kit? :please:
In the EMEA region, also for JL born with the LED headlights, we do not have the HALO cable from BCM to headlights do to homologation problem. :crying:
I have found on the market the metallic PIN, high temperature cables and fiberglass protection sheath and I hope to be able to build the missing cable but I would like to be sure on where to put the cable...
Thank you in advance if you can help me

:sun: greetings from Italy :sun:

Sponsored

Jdsud

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl Wrangler
Someone in this thread made a how to on removing it. But all you need to do is find some needle nose pliers and pull the white part out of the connector.
searched all over for someone showing this, i thought it was that easy but they broke with that method.

chiggerdude

First Name
Brian Head
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
searched all over for someone showing this, i thought it was that easy but they broke with that method.
I figured it out. It’s very easy you don’t mess with the white plug blanks. Leave them alone because they will break. You grab the entire center part of the plug on the other side with pliers. Pull straight out and it separates from the outer housing

Last edited:

Jdsud

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl Wrangler
got them working! however i noticed the passenger light came with some minor damage, waiting to see if bam wholesale will replace it. other than that good to go!

20190731_041755.jpg

chiggerdude

First Name
Brian Head
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
got them working! however i noticed the passenger light came with some minor damage, waiting to see if bam wholesale will replace it. other than that good to go!

20190731_041755.jpg
They will warranty it thru mopar. I had one with some slight damage and justforjeeps sent me a new one within 2 weeks. They told me Mopar took care of it
Sponsored