Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Why does any Jeep owner need to bash another Jeep owner? Sold my Rubicon and have a Moab on order.
Have you not been reading this thread, we’re getting as good as we’re giving. All in good fun here my friend. That all being said... I’m sorry for your loss....... ;)
Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I had no problems on Blue and Green trails in my stock 2015 2 door Sahara. But the humps are pretty tall and the trails narrow. Always wondered if I would have scraped in a 4 door.
Pretty cool. I'm putting Rubicon Shocks and Springs on mine soon, so that will help a little.

Sponsored

Patinito

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOAB "Saharacon"
Occupation
SysAdmin
Vehicle Showcase
That’s like divorcing Kate Upton to marry Rosie O’Donnell.
Moab’s are actually prettier than Rubi’s and not as intense. If Rubi’s were women then it would be that tall blond knight from game of thrones. Yeah she can kick ass but she is more woman than most guys can handle.

D18C9734-8F67-4B71-9B27-8AB6219B6654.jpeg

XJrider

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL , 2 JK’s , XJ
Actually , they should probably change the whole name of this forum to “wrangler first timers”

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Actually , they should probably change the whole name of this forum to “wrangler first timers”
yes lol. There's a handful of people on here that have had something like 45 Jeeps, and the rest of us are noobs...

This is my first Jeep, but I've had plenty of experience driving HMMWVs so a lot of the concepts aren't new to me.

XJrider

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL , 2 JK’s , XJ
yes lol. There's a handful of people on here that have had something like 45 Jeeps, and the rest of us are noobs...

This is my first Jeep, but I've had plenty of experience driving HMMWVs so a lot of the concepts aren't new to me.
Hopefully you kept the blinker fluid topped off as a private ;).

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
That’s like divorcing Kate Upton to marry Rosie O’Donnell.
I disagree the Moab is not ugly. I think it’s more like being married to Kate upton and having her get a breast reduction. Way less fun or capable, but still looks good.

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Hopefully you kept the blinker fluid topped off as a private ;).
lol, well I didn't fall for that one. The I D Ten T form I did fall for (ID10T) :facepalm:

OP
OP

BLLFRG

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
lol, well I didn't fall for that one. The I D Ten T form I did fall for (ID10T) :facepalm:
I once sent someone running around looking for a PU55Y acquisition request form. I called the shop I sent him to give them a heads up....needles to say that trend continued for the rest of the day. Poor kid was still high strung and more stressed when he came back. "Everyone is out of the forms....am I gonna get in trouble?" lol

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
Could substitute the title with rubicon or sahara depending on your needs. Betting most dont take their rubicons off road so whats the point. Here in the midwest vehicles with lifts and overstated tires are seen as douchy rednecks.

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

I once sent someone running around looking for a PU55Y acquisition request form. I called the shop I sent him to give them a heads up....needles to say that trend continued for the rest of the day. Poor kid was still high strung and more stressed when he came back. "Everyone is out of the forms....am I gonna get in trouble?" lol
Tales of submarine hazing cracks me up.

It starts like this; Seaman Jones is told to go back aft and ask the engineer on duty for 100 feet of gig line. The engineer on duty tells him OK but only if he first goes and gets three gallons of bulk head remover from the Auxiliary Electrician Forward. The AEF says sure but only if he comes back with an air sample from the missile deck and hands the poor soul a plastic garbage bag. New guy comes back with bag inflated with air from the MC but then is told he needs help, could he run up to control and get permission to blow the DCA. An officer watches a new guy walk up and ask permission to blow the DCA. The DCA is a person, not a piece of equipment.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.