I now understand

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
And I already have Sahara envy! Are you kidding me!!!! Somebody make it stop!
Easy...go to your local hardware store, buy a ball peen hammer, apply vigorously and repeatedly to your head. Hey, it worked for the voices...
Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Easy...go to your local hardware store, buy a ball peen hammer, apply vigorously and repeatedly to your head. Hey, it worked for the voices...
I have a good sized one in the basement. BRB!

steelerpsugirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport S
And I already have Sahara envy! Are you kidding me!!!! Somebody make it stop!
Yup, I have Rubicon envy and keep saying maybe I should just get one LOL! I had NO interest in it whatsoever when I started this expensive journey!

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Yup, I have Rubicon envy and keep saying maybe I should just get one LOL! I had NO interest in it whatsoever when I started this expensive journey!
Guess I should just check in to Wranglers Anonymous! Maybe they can help.

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
They'll just show you more pictures of expensive things to put on your Jeep! Things you never knew existed LOL!
So true I guess. I have to learn to deal with this addiction. Not real sure what is going on though since this is my 4th Wrangler. I don't recall being quite this bad before. Age? Stupid? Insane? FCA put some kind of aerosol addictive inside the JL's?
So many choices......

steelerpsugirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport S
So true I guess. I have to learn to deal with this addiction. Not real sure what is going on though since this is my 4th Wrangler. I don't recall being quite this bad before. Age? Stupid? Insane? FCA put some kind of aerosol addictive inside the JL's?
So many choices......
My excuse is I have been waiting my whole life for a Wrangler so it's like all this pent up happiness spewing out in the form of money everywhere!

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
My excuse is I have been waiting my whole life for a Wrangler so it's like all this pent up happiness spewing out in the form of money everywhere!
Penn State grad, a Steelers fan and has money spewing from everywhere? Man, did I marry poorly..

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Starting to happen for that damn TopLift Pro...
For real though! I’m getting the Dual Tops so I’m thinking oh I’ll only take off/put on the hard top twice a year. But the TopLift Pro would make it so easy I could use it more. But it’s expensive I don’t really need it. But am I really going to trust a $200 hoist lift to do the job? :headbang: I can’t tell if it’s a want or a need that I don’t yet know I’ll need :movember:

Footbull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited White Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
For real though! I’m getting the Dual Tops so I’m thinking oh I’ll only take off/put on the hard top twice a year. But the TopLift Pro would make it so easy I could use it more. But it’s expensive I don’t really need it. But am I really going to trust a $200 hoist lift to do the job? :headbang: I can’t tell if it’s a want or a need that I don’t yet know I’ll need :movember:
Exact same situation

Sponsored

JLU_Pilot

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR - (Lady) ; 2013 Chevy Traverse
This is my first Jeep and while it's a Rubicon, I have still spent almost 5 figures in just mods :facepalm:. Fellow member @FatBoy01 told me I would acquire the "sickness" quickly, and wow was he right. The Jeep is like a Lego set with endless mods and customization's to make it our own personalized toy. I love this thing so much that I drove it around town today with my windows down (albeit while 39 degrees outside) and was jamming to the crisp sounds of my Alpine stereo system. Honestly, this Jeep makes me feel 18 again even though I am approaching 47. Heck, I even catching myself glancing out in the driveway when I go to the kitchen just to take a peak at my rig....holy cow, what has happened to me????:cwl:
:clap::clap:

bkjolly

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 CJ-5
Lol I bought my first Jeep when I was 22 it was a 95 YJ and I swore I was going to leave it stock. Within 2 months I had a bank bag that I would put extra cash in every pay day so I could buy wheels, tires and a lift.

Saejin

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR - Firecracker Red
This is what caused me to get rid of my last Jeep (Freedom Edition) and also a 45 min commute in traffic with a manual and a slightly built Jeep...2.5in lift, steel bumpers, winch, 35” tires, hi-jack with mount, rigid leds fogs, front and rear, and dual tops. I traded it for an Audi A4 which made commuting a blast, but I missed my Jeep the very next day.

Fast forward 3 years and I now have a fully loaded JL Rubicon Unlimited. I learned from my first experience owning a Jeep to just get the Rubicon loaded and hopefully the desire to mod will not appear...well I was searching for new rock rails today and when summer arrives I’m sure I’ll be shopping for a soft top and then as I start wheeling it I’ll need a winch and off-road kit and then the lift with the new wheels/tires and then new exhaust...

It’s neverending.

citzen z

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Liberty (Daily Driver), 2018 JL Sport
Occupation
Amateur Astrophysicist and new Jeep Enthusiast
I have also been planning upgrades even though I don't have my wrangler yet. youtube has not helped lol
Sponsored