Not open for further replies.

JC7

First Name
Jdog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Let's just be honest here and end this thread. Moabites and Sahara owners would have Rubicons had they studied harder and dreamed bigger never settling for mediocrity.

At this point I'd suggest to stop lying to yourselves and trade in your "rigs"... go back to the GMC Envoys you came from until you put in a few more hours and can buy a real jeep. Trust me. It will be good to finally know you made your parents proud and that your girl won't be oogling the Rubi next to you at the light.

:jk:

D29288EC-CE07-4870-A592-F7CD86F11AE7.gif
Sponsored

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
Bump.

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Let's just be honest here and end this thread. Moabites and Sahara owners would have Rubicons had they studied harder and dreamed bigger never settling for mediocrity.

At this point I'd suggest to stop lying to yourselves and trade in your "rigs"... go back to the GMC Envoys you came from until you put in a few more hours and can buy a real jeep. Trust me. It will be good to finally know you made your parents proud and that your girl won't be oogling the Rubi next to you at the light.

I would possibly concede to that if there were another SUV on the market that you can EASILY take the top and doors off of. Alas, here we are...

shannond12

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
I knew it! You guys are jealous of the tires on the Moab, for a while I thought the world went mad when everyone was praising the KO :CWL:
New Jeep owner here.

That was the biggest issue for me and the Moab. Tried to get dealer to do a trade out, but they could not make it work, so I drove straight from dealer to tire store to get KO2 put on. I get that some folks dont care about the noise and poor handling of more aggressive tires, but I had a summer in my Raptor on Grabbers and that was enough for me. I have too much time driving for multiple hours on the highway to get off road to deal with those tires. Flame away brothers and sisters. And BTW, the jeep wave is classic - makes Raptor owners look like they hate each other. :like:

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep jk
New Jeep owner here.

That was the biggest issue for me and the Moab. Tried to get dealer to do a trade out, but they could not make it work, so I drove straight from dealer to tire store to get KO2 put on. I get that some folks dont care about the noise and poor handling of more aggressive tires, but I had a summer in my Raptor on Grabbers and that was enough for me. I have too much time driving for multiple hours on the highway to get off road to deal with those tires. Flame away brothers and sisters. And BTW, the jeep wave is classic - makes Raptor owners look like they hate each other. :like:
I hear ya if you do a lot of highway. The tires I’m running are very quiet for a mud terrain, hardly hear them in just a soft top
The KO2 doesn’t fair very well up here, not many will run them. One of the sales guys at the dealer has a set on Rubi wheels on his Sahara because they couldn’t get rid of them lol

Sponsored

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep jk

Wouldn’t want my wife pulling up next to your Rubi, she’s mean and would make fun of your KO’s :CWL:

61B36AC7-26BC-4FCD-8F60-CE7A383F1803.jpeg

BLACKMOAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU MOAB, 2021 Black Lexus GX 460

29B90443-79C6-411F-9F7F-A5FB40863E90.jpeg

shannond12

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
I hear ya if you do a lot of highway. The tires I’m running are very quiet for a mud terrain, hardly hear them in just a soft top
The KO2 doesn’t fair very well up here, not many will run them. One of the sales guys at the dealer has a set on Rubi wheels on his Sahara because they couldn’t get rid of them lol
haha - I hear ya in the cold stuff, but in the desert they are solid. Especially since they fixed their chunking issues.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.