Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
what @jeremyjeep is asking is for the Tazer to basically create a hood alarm, there are a couple sensors that detect if the hood is opened/closed, so using those the Tazer could trigger the alarm (theoretically) if the hood is opened and in a sense create a hood alarm... not sure if its possible but its a great idea
Oh my bad... yes that would be pretty cool, I know when you pop the hood it does activate some dash lights so maybe it’s in the logic and can easily be set in the Tazer
Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Can’t wait to see what’s in the new release, one thing I did notice and it may have been mentioned is auto park works as designed and when I bypass it with the Tazer I can open the door and back up or go forward without issue but if I remove my seat belt it throws the Jeep into park and I thought it was not supposed to do that but again this may have been mentioned and already addressed

Sponsored

Wrangles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 6sp Billet
I added several of the feature requests over the past few days, going to add in a couple more then I’ll release the new firmware.
Some great ideas in that post, keep them coming :)
Just wish I could have ordered a full feature TazerJL Lite at checkout, for the same money it costs individually. It would eliminate a few steps in the process.

55WillysWagon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 Willys Wagon, 2019 Jeep Wrangler OB JLUR
Was enabling the rear locker in 4 HI one of the requests?

joe@zauto

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon unlimited
I did release a new version of the Tazer JL family yesterday, the Tazer JL mini which is simply a Tazer JL Lite that’s pre-activated to have the full Tazer JL feature set.

The new firmware update, which is nearing completion, will have locker control in both 2WD and 4Hi, and will work as if it were included by the factory, using the locker buttons and the correct dash messages and display.

wobbie07

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I did release a new version of the Tazer JL family yesterday, the Tazer JL mini which is simply a Tazer JL Lite that’s pre-activated to have the full Tazer JL feature set.

The new firmware update, which is nearing completion, will have locker control in both 2WD and 4Hi, and will work as if it were included by the factory, using the locker buttons and the correct dash messages and display.
Happy dance!!

Jessgut12

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL

I was on the fence between a lite or full tazer - should I just buy the mini now?

Sponsored

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL

Feature request: offer a trade-in/buy-back for us early adopters so we can get a mini without having to invest $600 in Tazer hardware. :) (I would like my obd port open, hence the desire for the new mini.)

55WillysWagon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 Willys Wagon, 2019 Jeep Wrangler OB JLUR
This is great news! When do you expect this to be released?

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Feature request: offer a trade-in/buy-back for us early adopters so we can get a mini without having to invest $600 in Tazer hardware. :) (I would like my obd port open, hence the desire for the new mini.)
I to would love to have the fully loaded mini and would like to see a possible credit to turn in my full blown Tazer JL to get one

Mr.Klean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited

Any updates on when you will be adding the led fog light option?

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
So who is going to try the locker in 2wd and then the tazer front brake lock and light those tires up! :idea::giggle:
Sponsored