Sponsored

2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara First Real Window Sticker (with Options Pricing/MSRP)

Craigy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460, '22 XR
Cobbling together various reported option prices, and estimating $2k on the body color top, puts me at $50,465. :surprised: Before dealer discount and sales tax of course. I'm hoping after the initial demand dies down I'll be able to negotiate to something like $45,000 plus tax. Still a lot of money.
Sponsored

Swadehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rubicon Hard Rock, 2019 Rubicon, 2023 392

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Are the front side airbags in the JL optional? (as in the JK?) Or are they standard but priced out on the initial sticker of this post nonetheless?
They are standard.

Maxwellfish

First Name
Maxwellfish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
IMG_2285.jpg
According to this, are the all terrain tires a zero dollar upgrade?

JLUfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon
Does the noise canceling automatically come with the Alpine stereo? I know the Alpine is needed for it, but I was not sure if it automatically came with it or not.

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

Thomastko

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
JLWF, Thomastko,FCrackerJLRubi, the second column on my dealer confirmation page is the dealer cost, first column is msrp retail price. Mullen Motors sold me the JL $500. over dealer cost plus sales tax 8.625%. Destination charge is listed at bottom. The side impact airbags is now included on Rubicon base price, according to dealer. JLU verbal quote was 4K more on base price of JL. Hope this helps...
Thanks very helpfull .. only thing i need to learn more about is the tread lightly discount and price for cold weather package then ill be ready to order.. so you just negotiated for that invoice price without the tread lightly discount.. or thats how you got that price.

maxmk8

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Pooper
Im crazy if I think I can afford what I ordered. Good thing it was only a $500 refundable deposit.
The Sahara I ordered isn't even "well" equipped and its still going to end up over $47k out the door.
None of this pricing is surprising it is spot on.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the Rubicon price sheet. I did a quick google search and it appears that the FFP(Friends, Family Pricing) is the invoice -1% which is at the bottom of the Rubicon build sheet. Is it safe to assume that is the tread lightly price?

Maxwellfish

First Name
Maxwellfish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
IMG_2286.jpg
Yes with the upgraded wheels. That's how it works on JKU.
Thanks for the reply. That is consistent with the order guide attatched I believe ( m/h?)

Would it also be true with the limited slip dif?? I ordered the lsd but see no all terrain tire info on my order sheet?

Edit: also is it truely a zero dollar option or a must have situation??

Sponsored

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Thanks for the Rubicon price sheet. I did a quick google search and it appears that the FFP(Friends, Family Pricing) is the invoice -1% which is at the bottom of the Rubicon build sheet. Is it safe to assume that is the tread lightly price?
Yes, that's correct.

eric.frederich

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLURubicon
I still need pricing on...

Steel bumper group
LED lighting group
Safety group
Steel bumper is one thing I was thinking of doing after market. That is one thing that really differentiates all the Wranglers out there... so go pick a cool looking one.

My thinking is... I can get a rear one that has a beefy rear tire carrier and a tow hitch built in. So I'd be saving myself on getting the tow package from factory.