TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK
*** Stay up-to-date with all of our new products! ***

We will be posting information about all of our new products in this thread. You can also check them out on our website HERE!​
Sponsored

OP
OP
TeraFlex

TeraFlex

First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK
Say hello to the JL License Plate Relocation Kit.
The TeraFlex JL License Plate Relocation Kit includes the components required to relocate the rear license plate from the bumper to spare tire mount on a JL Wrangler. Fits OEM and most aftermarket spare tire mounts.

*** Check it out HERE ***​

zw470

First Name
McFly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR
The TeraFlex JL License Plate Relocation Kit includes the components required to relocate the rear license plate from the bumper to spare tire mount on a JL Wrangler. Fits OEM and most aftermarket spare tire mounts.

Jeep Wrangler JL TeraFlex - New JL / JLU Products! 9609DC97-0776-49E3-B6BC-E7DBEBF58D73

jack bauer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon XR 3.6
Occupation
Finance
I just installed this.
I like the fact it is plug and play with no need to fuss around with the factory harness.
I do wish the wiring was longer. I have the Cavfab rear tire carrier and have the spare up higher than the TF mount would be. Reaches, but not by much.
All in all worth the price. Thanks TF!

Sponsored

jaymz

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited

Any chance that you'll offer this with the Alpha spare tire mount instead of the 3rd brake light and camera mount that comes with it now? I'd hate to spend the money and end up with spare parts that I'll not be using.

OP
OP
TeraFlex

TeraFlex

First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK

Sponsored

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
Ya know, would be neat if y'all were to bring back the Tera44/Tera44 housing like you had in the JK line that accepts the OEM lockers. A beefier, FAD-less 44/housing that accepts Rubi lockers is what I want should I have any issues with the stock axles.

CjMiller7

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Gobi XR

Will this work with other aftermarket bumpers that have the swing arm tire carrier? This is perfect for what I’m looking for but when I upgrade rear bumpers I will be going to a swing arm carrier.

OP
OP
TeraFlex

TeraFlex

First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK
Will this work with other aftermarket bumpers that have the swing arm tire carrier? This is perfect for what I’m looking for but when I upgrade rear bumpers I will be going to a swing arm carrier.
Great question. We designed the kit to bolt up directly to the factory tailgate mounting location, so if the swing arm carrier still has provisions for a factory mount or a factory style mount then our kit should be compatible.

OP
OP
TeraFlex

TeraFlex

First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK
Ya know, would be neat if y'all were to bring back the Tera44/Tera44 housing like you had in the JK line that accepts the OEM lockers. A beefier, FAD-less 44/housing that accepts Rubi lockers is what I want should I have any issues with the stock axles.
Thankfully you won't need to wait much longer, we have a JL/JT TF44 in the works and we're just finishing up the final testing and RnD on it, we're hoping to have it out by the end of the year. For reference, it will be similar to the JL/JT specific TF30 that we just released.

392 CT4 Lift?
Coming soon! We're just finalizing our testing and development on 392 kits and specific parts.

Will there be a tire carrier on it? Like to get it off my tailgate
There will not be a bumper mounted tire carrier, we've ran into enough issues in the past with bumper mounts and related parts that we stick to body mounted spare tire options.

jaymz

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
I don't think it will work if you can swing out the tire carrier independently of the tailgate. You'll destroy the wiring harness if you do. Should be good to go if the tire and gate can't open independently of each other.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.