Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

D600abc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I'm looking to pick up the Falcon Nexus EF 1.1 for my setup but I don't see too many reviews about it. How does it feel like on road, does it compare to the medium setting on the Nexus 2.2?

I have the Dynatrac lift with 285/75/R17, should I go for this one or jump to the Nexus 2.2?
Sponsored

JEEP4U

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Hey Treaflex !!! When will you come out with the JLU 4.5" Outback coil springs ?

JO DYRT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.clickonpc.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
IT Professional
Vehicle Showcase
I'm looking to pick up the Falcon Nexus EF 1.1 for my setup but I don't see too many reviews about it. How does it feel like on road, does it compare to the medium setting on the Nexus 2.2?

I have the Dynatrac lift with 285/75/R17, should I go for this one or jump to the Nexus 2.2?

I do have the Dynatrac 2" Endurosport lift and the Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 and it works great.

OP
OP
TeraFlex

TeraFlex

First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK
Hey Treaflex !!! When will you come out with the JLU 4.5" Outback coil springs ?
I will be upfront, I do not know if we have any plans to do a 4.5 Outback spring, for we only have 2.5/3.5 options for the moment. I'll log the request with my product development team however!

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.