Sponsored

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
Did you have to trade in a non-FCA vehicle to get a check from bonusdrive.com? The only offer I see for the Wrangler appears to have this requirement.
I did not trade in any cars. I sold two through Carvana and one to a dealer. I still owned one of the three when I applied to bonus drive, and I think there was a question about a competitive vehicle in the household. I may have had to send some proof of ownership.
Sponsored

ilike2breakthngs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4XE
I did not trade in any cars. I sold two through Carvana and one to a dealer. I still owned one of the three when I applied to bonus drive, and I think there was a question about a competitive vehicle in the household. I may have had to send some proof of ownership.
BonusDrive promotion ends on 7/31 and I hope that they extend it. My Gorilla Glass order is taking its sweet time, so I’ll probably miss it.

FritzBrothers

First Name
Fritz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
I’ve been checking Jeep Chat every morning for 3 weeks and been getting the same “parts are gathered, build should start very soon” message every day.

Until today!!! My estimated “ship date” is today. And when I checked in with Jeep chat, they told me...

THE VEHICLE IS CURRENTLY IN THE PAINT STAGE OF THE BUILD PROCESS

🤯
When did you order?

webwbr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Sting Gray
Occupation
Amateur Cynic/Professional Skeptic
Can someone help me decipher what stage code I am in? Jeep Chat told me:

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.​

Is this "I"? I was in "Paint" couple days ago.

Sponsored

Gwagwv

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, 21 JLUR
Build Thread
Link

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.​

JB status possibly?

ohiojeep

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Lexus, '19 GMC Sierra, '03 BMW Z-4, '67 Camaro

GO BUCKS!

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge Ram, 2014 Dodge Challenger
Talked to dealer today. Nobody can give me any info. Do I have a new Von, New VIN, what happened to original order? Went right to D1 after order, build started quick then didn't move from "Paint Stage" for 5 weeks. Nobody can tell me why or what my current status is. Since I'm starting over anyway, cancelling and going with a different dealer. I'm very patient but this is unsatisfactory . Multiple emails and Jeep Chat conversation, several calls and emails to my dealer. I knew more on May 15th when I ordered than I know today. Requested that my case be assigned to a Jeep Brand Mentor multiple times. Only response I get is no info, call your dealer. At a loss.
When I call jeep about 2 weeks ago, one of the customer service people told me VIN numbers are recycled. I have no idea what that means. But I do know that is not true. 12 weeks in D status.

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

sounds like JB, but did you ever get to G - trim?

webwbr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Sting Gray
Occupation
Amateur Cynic/Professional Skeptic
sounds like JB, but did you ever get to G - trim?
not that I ever knew… I’ve only be aware of D… D1… Paint and now this. I hope this is a common event. I don’t have anything too crazy on my build.

Sponsored

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

webwbr

First Name
Mark
Threads