Sponsored

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
Can someone help me decipher what stage code I am in? Jeep Chat told me:

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.​

Is this "I"? I was in "Paint" couple days ago.
For sure sounds like JB to me. Congratulations!! You’re moving fast!
Sponsored

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
Quick question, how long does Jeep take to issue VIN after order has been expected and VON has been issued?
Also, is Jeep customer service able to provide VIN number from VON? Or do I have to go thru my dealer?

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
Quick question, how long does Jeep take to issue VIN after order has been expected and VON has been issued?
Also, is Jeep customer service able to provide VIN number from VON? Or do I have to go thru my dealer?
Dealer, usually only takes a couple of days.

Sponsored

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
has anyone received a Diesel in the last month or so?
i've been waiting on a Fuel Line to repair mine for over a month already, and have to wonder if any are getting built...?

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD, 22 JLUR4XE ON ORDER
has anyone received a Diesel in the last month or so?
i've been waiting on a Fuel Line to repair mine for over a month already, and have to wonder if any are getting built...?
Only seen a couple on the FB groups but almost all gladiators. I've been stuck waiting for mine since 6/19 w zero movement

Caseman2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking for jeep
I ordered 6/17 and mine must have been built this weekend. Because Monday it was adding trim. And today it says it's in the shipping stage. And should arrive 7/27 -8/5.

So they are moving.

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge Ram, 2014 Dodge Challenger
I ordered 6/17 and mine must have been built this weekend. Because Monday it was adding trim. And today it says it's in the shipping stage. And should arrive 7/27 -8/5.

So they are moving.
I called Jeep today and gave them my priority case number and it is still in D status. friday will be 13 weeks since I placed my order. Jeep Willys sport.

justwheels

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
5 weeks today in "D" status (Scheduling). Rediculous, called the sales manager about canceling the order. I'll wait for the 2022 orders to open up, and order from another dealer.

Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
I called Jeep today and gave them my priority case number and it is still in D status. friday will be 13 weeks since I placed my order. Jeep Willys sport.
I'm closing in on 6 weeks rotting in D. I would be nuts at 13. I wish they would just tell us what we are missing. I can live without the Block Heater, for instance, just build my damn Jeep.

Does your Willys have manual windows/locks? I'm thinking that is the issue with mine. I saw that list where the painted wheels, block heater, 5" screen and manual windows/locks were taking the longest. I have ALL those parts on mine.

I think when they actually get those parts in, the line workers take a break to laugh at us. Or if they are 35 or younger, they may not even know what they are?

Wishing you a quick build/delivery when you get out of D.

canc1978

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Willy
5 weeks today in "D" status (Scheduling). Rediculous, called the sales manager about canceling the order. I'll wait for the 2022 orders to open up, and order from another dealer.

same boat, been in d status since june 19th. just asked JC for update. still gathering parts. My build is not unusual and the tracker shows very similar builds to mine put in after mine that are already done. I ordered from a small dealership, wonder if they prioritize large volume dealer builds.... might cancel and just get a Bronco. My wife has a wrangler so i can have best of both.

My build
4xe rubicon
sting gray
8spd
safety
tow
cold
all weather mats
satin black grill
sky touch
body color fenders
remote proximity

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge Ram, 2014 Dodge Challenger
I'm closing in on 6 weeks rotting in D. I would be nuts at 13. I wish they would just tell us what we are missing. I can live without the Block Heater, for instance, just build my damn Jeep.

Does your Willys have manual windows/locks? I'm thinking that is the issue with mine. I saw that list where the painted wheels, block heater, 5" screen and manual windows/locks were taking the longest. I have ALL those parts on mine.

I think when they actually get those parts in, the line workers take a break to laugh at us. Or if they are 35 or younger, they may not even know what they are?

Yes i have manual win

Yes, my Willys does have manual windows and door locks. The only thing i added from the standard is AC and Hardtop.

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD, 22 JLUR4XE ON ORDER

Yea im working on 6 weeks now but I didn't order any of those lol. Mines a rubi diesel with hard top, cold weather, proximity and tow pack. Kept it simple hoping for a quick build. Guess not lol.

I figured if when I get back from vacation in 2 weeks I still don't hear anything I'm canceling. 22s don't even start ordering til Oct with a Dec production. Bronco is 18 months out on orders at the moment as they are working on their ones from last summer now

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Yes i have manual win

Yes, my Willys does have manual windows and door locks. The only thing i added from the standard is AC and Hardtop.
Oh man..... my build almost exactly except mine a JLU and yellow.
Sponsored