Poop on 392

Status
Not open for further replies.

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Not my words.... Just LiteBrites scoop, so don't kill the messenger.
Sponsored

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Seems about right to me. They have had a V8 that pulls harder than the 392 for a while and they like it better. For those of us that want the factory warranty and don’t want to do much with the drive train, it’s perfect.

Sponsored

LongTimeListener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKURHR
This thread would be more interesting if someone had literally gotten poop on their 392 and needed advice about how to get it off.

Lite Bright’s entire channel is premised on the fact that the girl is above average looking. That’s it.

lowmpg

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Flying Brick either way.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
This thread would be more interesting if someone had literally gotten poop on their 392 and needed advice about how to get it off.

Lite Bright’s entire channel is premised on the fact that the girl is above average looking. That’s it.
And it earns them a nice living, cool toys, and a fun lifestyle. Lots of such channels on Youtube - same formula. Hot girl(s), guy, some sort of adventure.

Check out Sailing Doodles....

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

You mean like this LOL. was posted today on 392 FB group :LOL:

Jeep Wrangler JL Poop on 392 6C48EA9C-DBF2-416C-A9C7-6E17C7BE8B6F

Sponsored

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner

Funny she’s not even that hot. She’s skinny, dare I say fit. That’s about it. Most women with a similar frame wearing yoga pants, men will generally find attractive. I know anytime I’m at the gym and a girl walks in with Lulus, who’s also skinny or fit, gets a quick turn of my head and then I just go back to improving myself.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
I get what they’re saying — haven’t done the math yet on building how I’d spec a 392 plus the cost of the motor swap from AMW or another shop axles etc. I don’t see the CVs as being a problem. Time will tell.

Tuning will solve both the lazy trans issue and seat factor in time.

Also from the factory comes with material resale value and a swap does not, even if I swap axles later.

OP
OP
sourdough

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I get what they’re saying — haven’t done the math yet on building how I’d spec a 392 plus the cost of the motor swap from AMW or another shop axles etc. I don’t see the CVs as being a problem. Time will tell.

Tuning will solve both the lazy trans issue and seat factor in time.

Also from the factory comes with material resale value and a swap does not, even if I swap axles later.
I would prefer the factory option over a conversion. IMHO the factory 392 has more than enough performance.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
I would prefer the factory option over a conversion. IMHO the factory 392 has more than enough performance.
I agree. Also it’s a balancing act. You start throwing in aggressive tuning, bigger heavier axles…MPG drops, warranty claims rise etc. Jeep did the right thing and it was never going to be aggressive out of the gate. They will leave that to the aftermarket and I’m glad so.

I always will be the one that wants more power but as far as getting reliable power from the factory with a v8 — I’d prefer to start there rather than dealing with a motor swap.

thegame81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xtreme Recon 392
Clubs

Is she though?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.