Sponsored

StanleyCup99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler wannabe
Great stuff on that cup holder. Need that for my kids. MUST GET!!!
Sponsored

Getmadboy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Mods completed. Sorry for the bad pics, it’s raining outside and I just washed it!

1) ACE rock sliders mounted to body mounts. (Easy install)
2) rear seat cup holders (two screws are very tricky to get out, but once completed looks factory and with 3 kids I need them!)
3) hitch (had to remove a plate on the steel bumper which was not clear in directions but was not too bad to get out with tie strap).

27FD1FAD-5402-47F5-AA81-EFECABA89250.jpeg

9BFB7CCF-02BB-4A47-A951-E8A5518C94D8.jpeg

9379C3F1-BF92-4A10-997B-55374D212F97.jpeg
Got any pics of what size cup/bottle will fit in that cup holder? I didn’t see any dimensions listed on the Quadratec site of the individual cups, only the shipping dimensions.

Mcwilldo

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Sahara
Bolt hood lock doesn’t work...kind of...the grill insert on the 4xe is different from the one that comes in the kit.

ElHobbz

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 4wd Tacoma OR
Bolt hood lock doesn’t work...kind of...the grill insert on the 4xe is different from the one that comes in the kit.
Same for mopar wrangler lock, incompatible.

Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires

PriceForFlight

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Are we going to be out of luck on rear cargo mats because of that "lip" behind the rear seat/battery?

Maxx4xE

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Firecracker Red 4XE Sahara
Are we going to be out of luck on rear cargo mats because of that "lip" behind the rear seat/battery?
Maybe for a short bit, but Im certain that the aftermarket will catch up fast. The 4XE appears to be a hot commodity and the aftermarket won't leave money on the table for long.

Sponsored

SnB4xe

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler High Altitude 4xe
What’s under the lip? Is it wiring? Can you post a pic of the lip removed?
The rear seats on my son's Rubicon JKU fold flat so the seat backs are on the same level as the rear compartment. He is able to put an air mattress in there for camping etc. I presume a non-4xe JLU is the same or similar so the rear seats fold flat. (someone else will have to confirm this for me...)

In our 4xe, the rear seats don't fold the same way as my son's JKU. The seat bottom flips forward and then the seat back folds down into the space where the seat bottom was. In that folded state.....the back of the rear seats are about 3"-4" higher than the rear compartment floor. I am looking for some aftermarket or custom box that can ride back there to get everything to the same level so I can use the air mattress the same way as he does.

I am thinking about making a custom box that is able to store the side quarter panels from the hardtop. Our 4xe has the electrical retracting roof so the hard shell doesn't really come off all that easy. The side panels do and they provide a bag to store them behind the seats but I am thinking maybe a floor box would work better for me and make it so I would have a level deck when the seats are folded.

I will get you some photos when I get home....

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
What’s under the lip? Is it wiring? Can you post a pic of the lip removed?
not a great pic this is with my slipstream installed right where that lip is. Again it lifts right out just cut the mat at the lip or a inch beyond. Personally I carry a Harbor Freight Packing blanket at all times, I do not need a matt tat is far more versitile for me.

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xe mods -- what works/doesn't work from regular JL's? Driver screw

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
when will you be putting on the roam sliders? I ran them on 2 of my JLURs and was planning to order a new set for this one. but I am worried they won't fit if the fram is different as far as holes etc.
I just installed the 4 door ROAM rock sliders on the 4xe, but only 3 of the 4 frame brackets fit without issue. On the frame where the 3rd bracket sits, on the drivers side is a mounting bracket for the battery coolant lines that blocks the 3rd bracket, and on the passenger side another small plastic mounting tab for another battery line that blocks the 3rd bracket. You could easily detach the mounting clip for the battery lines on the driver side, and trim back the plastic bracket on the passenger side, but with how new these are I don't want to be the first guy to have warranty issues for something like that, so given I'm not bouncing off any rocks and am using them mostly as side steps, I just used 3 of the 4 frame brackets. ROAM does also have body mount brackets and those should work without any issues. I'm also going to email ROAM some pics I took. It would be pretty easy for them to modify the 3rd bracket to fit the 4xe.
Sponsored