Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
For those feeling the need for speed! RAM supercharged wins... No surprise.
Not bad though, it was closer than I thought it would be with the huge difference in horsepower, at least on the second attempt.
Thanx for posting!

flot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU 392
I thought this video was going to be awesome and help make my decision between the two. Then wtf. Would it really have been too hard for both of them to hit the gas pedal at the same time? The second run the guy in the TRX "gave him a half second or so" what kind of race is this?!

Oh and not even close to sea level?

Fail. Fail. Fail.

Sponsored

JLUWillys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392XR , 23 LR DEF110, 23 Sprinter AWD
The TRX is super charged which gives it an advantage at altitude....where they were testing in Colorado. At sea level these two perform about the same. There is a side to me that wants to bite the bullet and get the 392...way cool.

How long is it before we see someone strip the suspension, and dump it on slicks lol..

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Man I’m in the market but near 80K with some options for a wrangler is hard to chew on. Still desirable though. Bad ass.

JeepinJason33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GCL, 1997 TJ, 1983 Chief FSJ
Clubs

The TRX is super charged which gives it an advantage at altitude....where they were testing in Colorado. At sea level these two perform about the same. There is a side to me that wants to bite the bullet and get the 392...way cool.
The Supercharger is a bit of an advantage at altitude but the TRX has multiple runs by motortrend and others at sub 4 seconds at sea level. The 392 is still running 4.5 at sea level.

Sponsored

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
I thought this video was going to be awesome and help make my decision between the two. Then wtf. Would it really have been too hard for both of them to hit the gas pedal at the same time? The second run the guy in the TRX "gave him a half second or so" what kind of race is this?!

Oh and not even close to sea level?

Fail. Fail. Fail.
Or post some times. But yeah, being at elevation would have thrown this off anyway.

asuperheat

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKU, 21 JLUR 392
Race at sea level, roll the windows up, close the top on the Rubi and TQ launch it. It would be a lot closer than this.

Tq launch leaves harder.
Sponsored