Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Rubicon, 2020 Shelby Cobra, 20' Telluride
For those feeling the need for speed! RAM supercharged wins... No surprise.
Not bad though, it was closer than I thought it would be with the huge difference in horsepower, at least on the second attempt.
Thanx for posting!

DaltonGang

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
I'll take the TRX motor in the Wrangler please.

flot

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I thought this video was going to be awesome and help make my decision between the two. Then wtf. Would it really have been too hard for both of them to hit the gas pedal at the same time? The second run the guy in the TRX "gave him a half second or so" what kind of race is this?!

Oh and not even close to sea level?

Fail. Fail. Fail.

Windshieldfarmer

First Name
Randy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2020 JlU on order
The TRX is super charged which gives it an advantage at altitude....where they were testing in Colorado. At sea level these two perform about the same. There is a side to me that wants to bite the bullet and get the 392...way cool.

No IFS

First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 Door / 2022 V8 JT Gladiator Mojave
Great point about sea level

JLUWillys

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU StingGray Willy's , 2019 Ram 1500 Limited
The TRX is super charged which gives it an advantage at altitude....where they were testing in Colorado. At sea level these two perform about the same. There is a side to me that wants to bite the bullet and get the 392...way cool.

How long is it before we see someone strip the suspension, and dump it on slicks lol..

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Sahara Altitude
Man I’m in the market but near 80K with some options for a wrangler is hard to chew on. Still desirable though. Bad ass.

JeepinJason33

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon V6 with Etorque - just starting build. 2019 Grand Cherokee SRT, 2001 XJ mild build, 97 TJ supercharged, Atlas, cage, 1 tons, OBA etc. 83 Cherokee Chief Restored
The Supercharger is a bit of an advantage at altitude but the TRX has multiple runs by motortrend and others at sub 4 seconds at sea level. The 392 is still running 4.5 at sea level.

Young04

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLUR, Hydro Blue 392 ordered
I thought this video was going to be awesome and help make my decision between the two. Then wtf. Would it really have been too hard for both of them to hit the gas pedal at the same time? The second run the guy in the TRX "gave him a half second or so" what kind of race is this?!

Oh and not even close to sea level?

Fail. Fail. Fail.
Or post some times. But yeah, being at elevation would have thrown this off anyway.

Advertisement

Hothead Headliners

Advertisement