Sponsored

sligus

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited 3.6L
I’m new to all this. First vehicle I ever “ordered”. So does the dealership provide the VON or do you get an email or something from Jeep? My sales guy said “corporate” will email me everything after he verified my email address. I put in my order on Saturday so hoping dealership will put in order today or tomorrow.
The dealer needs to give you the VON ( Vehicle Order Number). That’s what Jeep chat will need to get you the VIN a couple days after the order is placed. Then you can register the VIN on the build sheet and window sticker lookup tool on here.
Sponsored

FireCap84

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
How the heck did you get a build date that fast? Haha
hard to say.. first vehicle ive ever ordered. dealer claimed to possibly be able to hot tag it? I don't know if that's even a thing lol could have been pumping me up to order vs chasing the goose on a dealer trade...it also a greenslip (employee ) order so I don't know if that has any bearing on it?

basically I have no idea but im pumped about it!

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
ordered 3/10

latest Jeep chat update said "paint stage"
How close is paint stage to being shipped???

IAJeepguy

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR EcoDiesel
Occupation
ACMX
Today was the big day! My wife and I ordered our JLURD w/dual door group.
Went through Daniel Gupton of Gupton Motors in Springfield, Tennessee. 7% below invoice/8% if we do dealer financing. Everything was done via email, and Daniel was quick with responses. This thread/forum was a great help as well.
Now... we wait... 😎

au176

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Islander, 2014 HD Road King
ordered 3/10

latest Jeep chat update said "paint stage"
How close is paint stage to being shipped???

I ordered mine on Friday, March 19th.
03/23- VON and VIN number received from the dealer
03/28- "Materials needed to start the build process received. "Jeep Chat"
03/29- It is in the "Frame stage of building". It shows an "Estimated Ship Date" of 3/30. "Jeep Chat"
03/30- "Paint" stage. "Jeep Chat"
03/31- "Vehicle in shipping stage" on 03/31. Tentative ETA- by April 14. "Jeep Chat"

Sponsored

Traktor31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
Had a question and didn't find it in the OP but maybe I missed it. Using the tool I have a window sticker, how far along in the process do you get a window sticker? Very early or later in the process? I ordered on 3/19.

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Had a question and didn't find it in the OP but maybe I missed it. Using the tool I have a window sticker, how far along in the process do you get a window sticker? Very early or later in the process? I ordered on 3/19.
sticker usually indicates it's been released by the plant and is in the shipping phase or KZ.

Nonskid

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
sticker usually indicates it's been released by the plant and is in the shipping phase or KZ.
If you Are in Canada I think it's different . The Canadian site will give you a window sticker when you get your vin. I got Mine And was still in D status.

Sponsored

jsingh13

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS300, 2021 White JLUR 3.6
Ordered JLUR V6 in White from Craig on 03/11, got the in transit email this past Monday on 03/29. Hopefully will be here soon!

Traktor31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
I spoke to Jeep chat and they said the estimated delivery to the dealership is today 3/31/21. That cannot be right can it? Holy crap that is fast I ordered it on 3/19. Just sent an email to the dealer asking what they knew on their end.

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
I ordered mine on Friday, March 19th.
03/23- VON and VIN number received from the dealer
03/28- "Materials needed to start the build process received. "Jeep Chat"
03/29- It is in the "Frame stage of building". It shows an "Estimated Ship Date" of 3/30. "Jeep Chat"
03/30- "Paint" stage. "Jeep Chat"
03/31- "Vehicle in shipping stage" on 03/31. Tentative ETA- by April 14. "Jeep Chat"
Yup, mine too

although dealer isn't expecting to get to UT by train until 4/9 then need to truck trailer to Idaho.....I booked my flight today for 4/24 just to be safe

au176

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Islander, 2014 HD Road King
Yup, mine too

although dealer isn't expecting to get to UT by train until 4/9 then need to truck trailer to Idaho.....I booked my flight today for 4/24 just to be safe
Good deal! I'm on the hairy edge of it coming by truck, not train. I hope it's truck- it'll be a lot faster!
Sponsored