Spongy throttle solution

Ruby Clatterbox

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 dr. Willy's
PC78 is proper model # .... will work on 3.6, 2.0 and Diesel, JL's.

Pedal Commander old part # for JL was P070 but that was superseded and is now P078. Exact same units but they changed part/model #.

IF they sent @Ruby Clatterbox , HIKEit model # HIKEit: HI-015B , then it should work for him according to HIKEit. Curious what model # HIKEit, sent him...
HI-015B is what's on the box. I could probably grind the plug to fit, but then it would be mine so to speak. Not comfortable with that. I'm sure they just put the wrong plug on that end, or maybe I've got a Friday afternoon build Jeep. BTW, I would think the two ends on their adaptor should plug into each other as they just fit in series. This will not.
Sponsored

Ruby Clatterbox

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 dr. Willy's
I'm going to head back out and try it again, thanks. It was first thing this morning without coffee. Maybe I wasn't holding my tongue right...

OP
OP
rickinAZ

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
Don’t underestimate the convenience of the Bluetooth connection.

Ruby Clatterbox

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 dr. Willy's
Never discount the possibility of stupidity entering the equation... Just call me dumba$$ Jim. I went out, (now fully awake) and guess what, it fits and is installed. Just wanted to thank all here for the helpful comments! On to test in a few.

Ruby Clatterbox

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 dr. Willy's
Wow, what a difference. It came set on Cruise 8, and I just left it there. I might even dial it down a little once I've driven it a while. Again, thanks for all the helpful tips and support!

Sponsored

OP
OP
rickinAZ

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wow, what a difference. It came set on Cruise 8, and I just left it there. I might even dial it down a little once I've driven it a while. Again, thanks for all the helpful tips and support!
What's amusing about the throttle enhancer install videos is that everyone seems to take their first test drive at the highest setting. I resisted for a few days. The highest setting is nearly undriveable. And...I can't imagine backing out of a parking spot with it.

40”JLURD

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Bad Mother Fucker
This is what I'm talking about. We brought the Jeep home and after my wife and kids went to sleep I took the Jeep and flogged the everloving piss out of it. I put 100+ miles on it that night including some cool down cycles. Hard to say if that sort of thing could have an effect on the computers learning, but I have to imagine it does.
Glad to know that I’m not the only guy who beat the ever loving fuck out of his brand new...

Never noticed a lag off the line either ... driven like it was stolen off the lot

RubiTurboD

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon 3.0 Deisel
So after purchase, Facebook starts advertising the controller, I click on the link and it's 169... go figure. LOL... oh well. So search for it in your browser, then go to facebook and see if it pops up. You can then add the "jkgear" code and get a percentage off.
i reached out to them via email about the price difference. They were prompt in their reply and make things right. Impresses so far, can’t wait to get the device.

Sponsored

OP
OP
rickinAZ

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Post #28 has a dozen of the various throttle enhancement solutions, but HIT-IT is nowhere to be found. Is it on there under another name?

Ruby Clatterbox

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 dr. Willy's
I just sit here wondering if I am getting a coupon for a free small ice cream cone from Dairy Queen.
I can PayPal you $1.25:LOL: Seriously, thanks! This has made the Jeep MUCH more fun to drive. Probably accelerated the time frame for new tires tho...

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I can PayPal you $1.25:LOL: Seriously, thanks! This has made the Jeep MUCH more fun to drive. Probably accelerated the time frame for new tires tho...
The ice cream cone is said in jest. I am happy just knowing that you enjoyed the new mod. I was also a doubter at first.