First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
The soon to be wife is cool with me building my Jeep. We have a modest sized townhouse....the ammo and gun collection I would like is not being supported by my better looking half. Next house :)
Not all of us have a significant other that is cool with the apocalypse....

68297de071195304e86c171678eb70dc.jpg

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

ALL THE RANTING YET OP doesnt mention the one thing the buyer is asking for... communication. people just want to make sure they have an updated time as things change. I ordered my lift and was told 2-4 weeks. on week 6 i called asking for an update... was told my order was next for being built and parts just came in to finish the kit. another week goes by no tracking... call them up hey just checking on my order as i was told it was being built and is less than a week from shipping.... 2 more weeks.... 9 weeks after my order its shipping tomorrow...... another 4 days.... no tracking or shipping confirmation. week 10.5 finally get a shipping notice... Most people just want to have an upfront answer but people these days dont have respect for their customers that are paying their bills. Tell me from the start that its going to be 8-12 weeks not 2-4 and be 4-8 late.. thats un acceptable

Cthehentz

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
Vehicle Showcase
ALL THE RANTING YET OP doesnt mention the one thing the buyer is asking for... communication. people just want to make sure they have an updated time as things change. I ordered my lift and was told 2-4 weeks. on week 6 i called asking for an update... was told my order was next for being built and parts just came in to finish the kit. another week goes by no tracking... call them up hey just checking on my order as i was told it was being built and is less than a week from shipping.... 2 more weeks.... 9 weeks after my order its shipping tomorrow...... another 4 days.... no tracking or shipping confirmation. week 10.5 finally get a shipping notice... Most people just want to have an upfront answer but people these days dont have respect for their customers that are paying their bills. Tell me from the start that its going to be 8-12 weeks not 2-4 and be 4-8 late.. thats un acceptable
This has been frustrating to say the least, when I ordered my lift kit it was in stock but in reality it was not. Eventually I ended up getting a refund after a lot of back and forth. When I reached out to another manufacture they put a kit together and shipped it out next day with tracking numbers and they followed up with me to verify I did receive the kit and everything went as expected. A lot of folks like to beat up on Teraflex but in my case they came thru 110%.....

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Yup. "Underpromise, overdeliver". Basic business concept that very few businesses seem to put into practice.
I couldn't imagine telling my customers one thing and then being a month late without being completely open with them about whats going on

Sponsored

Ruby Mike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler diesel
I ordered my underarmor on August 18 and was told 3 weeks for delivery. I called week 4 and was told looking for boxes. Called today and told maybe next week. Amazing

Sponsored