Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '14 Toyo Highlander, '19 Toyo Camry
Occupation
Wang-Jangler
Vehicle Showcase
I can change my RPM setpoint but can't get it to activate. It says winch mode on but the RPMs don't change
Wouldn't hurt to make a thread in the zautomotive sub forumn.
Yep. Same here, it wont activate. Same scenario. I'll start a thread.
Sponsored

LotaBoot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JLU EcoDiesel (built : waiting on delivery)
Occupation
Digital Product Experience Designer
It’s been less than a week. Took delivery on Tuesday May 12 and I’ve modded at least one thing a day (check out Instagram for details, Revkit coming soon)
Tuesday:
Jeep Wrangler JL 3.0 MODS - Show em off A9450D33-1231-49BF-A411-0E0FDEEEFA90

Wednesday:
Jeep Wrangler JL 3.0 MODS - Show em off AA4227E2-3C7D-4495-967A-278D8F6ADC0E

Thursday:
Jeep Wrangler JL 3.0 MODS - Show em off 2E73BCF0-06CE-420A-B04B-E0F8C7B166F9

Saturday:
Jeep Wrangler JL 3.0 MODS - Show em off AE7E91CC-F041-4930-ABD4-A4B0E7BAC999

Sunday:
Jeep Wrangler JL 3.0 MODS - Show em off 80A7637F-EBBA-475D-B104-B79D3DB7F831

JRMedic19

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wang-Jangler
Vehicle Showcase
It’s been less than a week. Took delivery on Tuesday May 12 and I’ve modded at least one thing a day (check out Instagram for details, Revkit coming soon)
Looks great. Whats your Insta handle?

LotaBoot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Looks great. Whats your Insta handle?
Thanks! Lotaboot (one “t”) the two “t”s on this forum was a typo and you can’t update your username. :facepalm:

Csarcon

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon diesel, 2019 F350 diesel, 2018 Can Am x3, 2013 Prius plug in
Occupation
Transportation
I cant find the post, but has anyone installed an inner fender liner. I'm trying to install a Rough Country Liner and the damned wiper fluid res. is in the way. Who was the member who did the same? Im stuck here.
Let me know what you find out, I am also stuck, purchased the Poison Spyder inner fender liners fpr the front and rear, but got stuck on the same issue

Sponsored

LotaBoot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Let me know what you find out, I am also stuck, purchased the Poison Spyder inner fender liners fpr the front and rear, but got stuck on the same issue
I did it @JRMedic19. I’m not sure about other inner fender liners, but Rough Country was a PAIN IN THE ASS to install. Took a lot of elbow grease. Make sure that as you install the pieces, you only LOOSELY tighten the nuts and bolts (like just enough to prevent the pieces from falling off the rig). You need as much play as you can get to get those last 2 bolts in (regardless of the order you install them). Those last two bolt always appear to be very misaligned. But I found that a rubber mallet or the soft outside of your fist pops everything into place eventually.
I thought the washer fluid reservoir was in the way, too. Turner out that everything was just a bit misaligned. A few thwraps with my hand knocked all the panels around enough to get the holes to align on the last two bolts.
Good luck, stay patient. I can tell you that it all fits on an unlimited diesel rubicon.
It shouldn’t matter, but for 100% transparency; I had removed the plastic inner liner of the fenders, too so that only the top outer shell is on my rig and I reinforced the front using American Adventure Lab’s hi-line bracer with DRLs. The rear doesn’t need reinforcement because they’re so tight to the body already.
@Csarcon, I’m not sure what the deal is with Poison Spider Liners, I’ve only installed Rough Country.

Csarcon

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon diesel, 2019 F350 diesel, 2018 Can Am x3, 2013 Prius plug in
Occupation
Transportation
Had the jeep over at S&B today for development of an intake for our eco-diesels.

I have S&B on my side by side (Maverick x3) and on my F350, great product, waiting on the set up for the ecoDiesel, you are problably getting one free since you re donating your car for the R&D

JRMedic19

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wang-Jangler
Vehicle Showcase
@LottaBoot @Csarcon
I am rightly impressed that you were able to get the RC inner liners installed without taking things apart. I banged and pushed and grunted and bled and screamed and banged some more. It was an exercise in patience and i was scratching the heck out of the liners the whole time. I resorted to hacking up the washer reservoir and things went together quite easily once i did that. I guess i gave in too soon.

Silly me.

A few pages back i posted what i had done and some others chimed in that they had to chop stuff up or weld the liners into a better shape as well.

JRMedic19

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wang-Jangler
Vehicle Showcase
Can someone with a Tazer JL try to put their rig in Winch Mode please? I cant get mine to do it. Every other Tazer function seems to be working great though.
Spoke with Tech Support at ZAutomotive and they haven't been able to get the Winch Mode to work yet. They plan on getting a patch as soon as the Lockdown in Long Island, NY is lifted. They need a diesel model to come in for some testing. I imagine it is not a difficult fix. Hopefully we can all get on with our lives soon. @LottaBoot

LotaBoot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Spoke with Tech Support at ZAutomotive and they haven't been able to get the Winch Mode to work yet. They plan on getting a patch as soon as the Lockdown in Long Island, NY is lifted. They need a diesel model to come in for some testing. I imagine it is not a difficult fix. Hopefully we can all get on with our lives soon. @LottaBoot
Yeah, I just noticed today that ZAutomotive is in the same county on LI as me. I’m trying to find out if/how to set my AAL hi-line fender brackets to run as DRLs. They go on at night, but they don’t go on during the day. When I found their support number I saw it was a 631 number.
haven’t heard back from them yet. Anyone happen to know how to do it? I’ve tried every Tazer setting combo I can think of and nothing works.

Sponsored

dieseljlu

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hey All! First post but just wanted to say thanks for all of the ideas and contributions on this thread!

I used so much of the collective knowledge in developing my Diesel build and after picking her up from the shop last week I am obsessed. The relocation of the windshield wiper fluid tank threw my aftermarket shop for a loop so they even spent some time on the forums looking up solutions. We ended up switching shocks to allow for the external reservoir to fit inside the steel bumper to avoid the fender flare area but it worked out in my favor. Definitely an awesome transformation and thanks again for everyone's insight!

97400793_10156860330670356_5215249358693335040_o.jpg

JRMedic19

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wang-Jangler
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I just noticed today that ZAutomotive is in the same county on LI as me. I’m trying to find out if/how to set my AAL hi-line fender brackets to run as DRLs. They go on at night, but they don’t go on during the day. When I found their support number I saw it was a 631 number.
haven’t heard back from them yet. Anyone happen to know how to do it? I’ve tried every Tazer setting combo I can think of and nothing works.
I think The problem you're running into is it takes a couple of sleep and on/off cycles to clear the PRAM of the computer. I was having the same problem trying to get the out signal light warning to clear. Just make sure your daytime running lights are set to USA and on. Rrun a couple of reboot cycles through the taser. Then put your car to sleep (let it sit there for 30 minutes with the FOB away from the car) turn it on, drive it around the block come back turn it off let it sit there for 30 minutes turn it on drive around etc. Double check your settings do another reboot drive it around let your car sleep for 30 minutes. I don't know what ended up working for me but I had that stupid bulb warning for solid 2 weeks before it finally cleared the memory. If that doesn't work change the setting to all your lights ofF, LED OFF, and do the whole thing again. Then switch it back to the settings you want and do it all again. Don't skip the steps. Sometimes the settings are stubborn and don't want to clear. Hope that helps.

OP
OP
JLDIESEL

JLDIESEL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
I have S&B on my side by side (Maverick x3) and on my F350, great product, waiting on the set up for the ecoDiesel, you are problably getting one free since you re donating your car for the R&D
Hey All! First post but just wanted to say thanks for all of the ideas and contributions on this thread!

I used so much of the collective knowledge in developing my Diesel build and after picking her up from the shop last week I am obsessed. The relocation of the windshield wiper fluid tank threw my aftermarket shop for a loop so they even spent some time on the forums looking up solutions. We ended up switching shocks to allow for the external reservoir to fit inside the steel bumper to avoid the fender flare area but it worked out in my favor. Definitely an awesome transformation and thanks again for everyone's insight!

Jeep Wrangler JL 3.0 MODS - Show em off 97400793_10156860330670356_5215249358693335040_o
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/diesel-windshield-washer-reservoir-relocation.51500/

Pootytanger

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR EcoDiesel
Here’s my daily driver.
-37” KM3s
-Satin black Borahs with onyx protection ring
-AEV 2.5” lift
-Rock hard 4x4 aluminum patriot full width bumper
-Warn Zeon 10-s
-Factor 55 flatlink-e winch shackle mount
-Maximus 3 mount for rhinorack pioneer platform
-Roofnest falcon
-Mopar tailgate reinforcement
-Baja designs LP4 Pro aux and SAE fogs
-Rock slide engineering step sliders with added skid plate
-4 maxtraxs mounted with rhinorack mount
-replaced EcoDiesel sticker with OEM metal badge from eBay

Jeep Wrangler JL 3.0 MODS - Show em off 70A75F43-10A6-4143-8489-F19F43DB911C
Jeep Wrangler JL 3.0 MODS - Show em off 53EB7B6F-9DE5-48B9-83E4-32BB26B0CBB8
Jeep Wrangler JL 3.0 MODS - Show em off 03F64F8D-65F0-42E5-B2D3-A480DEB7828E

Jeep Wrangler JL 3.0 MODS - Show em off B1DD1950-87E8-425D-B207-29654B486BAE

2020 Diesel JL

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 CJ3B Diesel, 2018 Camaro Hot Wheels Convertible, 2018 Dodge 3500 Diesel, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide White, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide Black, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
General Manager / Owner of CraneWorks Orlando
Vehicle Showcase
Installed my Banks IDash Gauges with Data Monster. Now i can monitor regen info at a glance.

IMG_5366.jpg

IMG_5367.jpg

IMG_5365.jpg
Sponsored