AZ Hella

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Trasharoo for sure. Not having garbage inside my Jeep is totally worth not having a backup camera.
Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I like the spider mounts but I don’t think the will work with an installed soft top.

I got mine about a month ago and it seems very well made.

One thing I would do differently is lower the windshield slightly and use the windshield bolts instead of the plastic clips. I did this after reading all over about the clips failing. I also recommend anyone doing a full length put some clear vinyl protection film on the contact points between the sport bar and shade. Not sure it’s necessary but it is good assurance that you won’t run your paint.

A346BDBF-0A2A-454F-B83A-E12FCEA1B9AD.jpeg

104C5640-A34C-41E5-89C4-AFB3896E01D9.jpeg
Yea, the Spiderwebshade comes with 3M clear tape that covers the full length of Bar and the two corners. So didn't need to worry about that.

The windshield hooks are very heavy and thick so doubt they will break. They are thick.

I have not looked at how the Sky one Power top shade works yet. The little lady took my Sahara and she drives it few times a month and likes the open roof. Not sure I will get one for it.

@sf5211 is going to get the Spiderwebshade for his SOT so I can find out how it mounts.

I like the Sahara but like the Hardtop better. That's why I went with it for my Rubicon.

I see you have the Billet Silver too. I ordered my Rubicon on January 11th and have been reading on the forum that others have tried to order Billet Silver and they can't. Glad I got mine when I did.

Panels off with Half-doors 3.jpg

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I like the spider mounts but I don’t think the will work with an installed soft top.

I got mine about a month ago and it seems very well made.

One thing I would do differently is lower the windshield slightly and use the windshield bolts instead of the plastic clips. I did this after reading all over about the clips failing. I also recommend anyone doing a full length put some clear vinyl protection film on the contact points between the sport bar and shade. Not sure it’s necessary but it is good assurance that you won’t run your paint.

Jeep Wrangler JL Your favorite mod under $200 Panels off with Half-doors 3

Jeep Wrangler JL Your favorite mod under $200 Panels off with Half-doors 3
I am not sure how Spiderwebshade works with Softop. The Website says with both tops.

Once installed the JL4D never needs to be removed and works perfectly with your Hard or Soft top JL Wrangler.

Not sure what mounts they use.

Lawn Jockey

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude 4x4
Mopar/McGard set of 5 wheel locks with two spare keys.

9” Rydonair stubby antenna.

Ionic body mount nerf bars.

WeaterTech floor mats, front, back, and cargo (but more than $200.00).

Last edited:

Sponsored

enginerd_josh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
I saw just the title of this thread and thought, “there’s $2k worth of ideas, easy”

jlang

First Name
JDawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Punk'D Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired
I would like to thank everyone that was posted on here for ruining my weekend. My wife is now pissed that I managed to spend more money. Great thread BTW...:like:

BillWorkbench

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 2-door Sport S (Stock)
Occupation
IT person
I would like to thank everyone that was posted on here for ruining my weekend. My wife is now pissed that I managed to spend more money. Great thread BTW...:like:
Tell her you did not spend more than $200 :)
Sponsored