Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
The NRA has done a fantastic job of convicning people that if you don't support them then you don't support the 2nd amendment, which is just not true.
If you are pro 2a why wouldn't you support NRA
Sponsored

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Check out this YETI cooler job for Jeep - we actually just featured it in a really cool write up on custom YETI coolers in general. I believe our marketing manager got this pic directly from corporate.

custom-yeti-coolers-1.jpg
That looks cool being it has a Jeep logo. I’ll just make that sticker and put it on my Buccees cooler which cost a lot less than Yeti. :beer:

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
It's already been proven that the ONLY difference between a $450 Yeti and a $50 Coleman from Walmart is that the Yeti has spray foam inside the lid also, and the Walmart cooler doesn't. Otherwise, they are identical in method of cooling.

Personally, I'd drill a couple of holes in a Coleman and spray it full with a $5 can of foam and call it a day.
And I'm going to guess that a Jeep logo on a Yeti adds another $50 to the price. :whew:

Jeeper Fever

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2-Door Manual JLR
If you are pro 2a why wouldn't you support NRA
NRA is pro-red flag law, has had that git Wayne La Pierre as leader since forever, put Oliver North in charge instead of shooting him on sight for treason and drug smuggling, and does not hold general elections of its officers by its membership.

Just my opinion, but I do have a few good reasons.

Sponsored

KrispyKotex

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Rubicon Snazzberry
Occupation
USN Submariner (ret), IT Analyst/Network Engineer
There are coolers out here just as good and for a better price. Don't place faith in a brand name...they go the way of Polaroid, Texaco, Block Buster, etc.. If someone can figure how how to get a cheaper product on the market for the same quality, or slightly less, they will...and make a lot of money doing it.

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
There are coolers out here just as good and for a better price. Don't place faith in a brand name...they go the way of Polaroid, Texaco, Block Buster, etc.. If someone can figure how how to get a cheaper product on the market for the same quality, or slightly less, they will...and make a lot of money doing it.
Still plenty of Texacos around here

Zeus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 FJ (+about $30k)/14 4runner on 6112s n Icons (looking at JLURs)
Had great luck with Bison coolers... until mine got stolen. Was every bit as nice as Yeti without the anti 2A bullshit. Now have one off Amazon that keeps ice just as long for not much over $200: "Nice 75 Qt Cooler".

Sponsored

wordslayer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
grand cherokee
Once you have been "branded," then you will pay obscene amounts to be associated with the brand.

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
There are videos all over showing alternatives to Yeti. Many better, many worse. "Super" coolers are not always better for the task at hand. I have a big super cooler that gets used less than the Igloos. Super coolers are heavier, larger for their capacity. My 110qt Igloo gets the most use. My upright roller 75qt igloo also gets a lot of use. The 65qt super cooler (Cabelas) probably gets the least use. Sometimes less is more.

...i believe my two igloos have foam in the lids, as I see a bleed out hole with foam.
Sponsored