Non Partisan

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JK
Vehicle Showcase
If ya like a variety of choices, FCA is giving you twelve starting points. Pretty sure the new offering is the Willys Sport. Yikes is all I have to say, it is after all just one model with two body styles.

WiilyS.JPG

12models.JPG
Sponsored

CJ SCION

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUD Hardtop, 2016 JK 2-door Ragtop
Occupation
Tired Again
I think the red bumper is a glitch
Willys models in the past were outfitted with a gloss black bumper that matched the gloss black grill. Will be interesting to see the features listed in that package. After going through the configurator, I see it begins very bare bones. No AC, crank windows and few optional choices.

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
So does Jeep has so many special editions that it now has to form new names by combining Willys and Sport?

What next? Rubihara? Willycon?

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
So does Jeep has so many special editions that it now has to form new names by combining Willys and Sport?

What next? Rubihara? Willycon?
Technically, they've already made the Rubihara/Saharacon. It was a limited edition TJ Rubicon Sahara :like:

Sahara Edition Unlimited Rubicon: 2005 model year, Paramount released the movie Sahara which featured a Jeep Wrangler. As a way to build on the success of the movie, Jeep released a limited production "Sahara Edition" Unlimited Rubicon.[13] Only 1000 were produced and each one is numbered. All of them are visually identical, but some were offered in a manual and others an automatic. They are all Light Khaki Unlimiteds. Trim differences over the standard Rubicon include chrome grille, color matched flares, khaki hard top or soft top, as well as optional dual khaki tops, Graphite Moab wheels, a Sahara spare tire cover, upgraded two-tone premium seats, Sahara decals, taillight guards, and a numbered dash badge

OP
OP
Non Partisan

Non Partisan

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JK
Vehicle Showcase
The 2020 code guide states a color bumper in the Willys Sport. See highlight at the bottom.

WS.JPG

clayps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport
The 2020 code guide states a color bumper in the Willys Sport. See highlight at the bottom.

WS.JPG
I can't see them painting the whole bumper as that will look silly. My theory is it will have the same bumper as the sahara/rubicon, but the inserts around the fog lights will be color matched.

Sponsored

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

if you actually click on Building a Jeep Willys Sport the bumper magically turns from red to black, right before your eyes lol. it actually changes when the screen pops up lol.

JLEdCeD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red JL Willys
I cant wait to see the mall-crawlers here in Puerto Rico with those colored bumpers... :giggle:

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
If ya like a variety of choices, FCA is giving you twelve starting points. Pretty sure the new offering is the Willys Sport. Yikes is all I have to say, it is after all just one model with two body styles.

WiilyS.JPG

12models.JPG

the red bumper is a big mistake