Not open for further replies.

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
left deposit over weekend but dealer notified me today that they could take order but cant order with sky touch roof yet. any similar stories?
I was able to order fully loaded with sky one touch. I’m hearing color is the issue if order is being pushed back. No issues as far as I know with black or granite metallic. I am sure there are a few others without issue. Which color did you try to order it in?
Sponsored

Rosco P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless at the moment.
I ordered granite and the auto top was available...half doors not so much.

Rosco P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless at the moment.
Last week. It looked like you had to get the power top to get the half doors although my dealer may have been doing something incorrectly or out of order.

Willy's Commando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Sport, 2009 Challenger R/T, 2019 Dodge Hellcat, 2019 JLU Rubicon
I was able to order fully loaded with sky one touch. I’m hearing color is the issue if order is being pushed back. No issues as far as I know with black or granite metallic. I am sure there are a few others without issue. Which color did you try to order it in?
I ordered Black, options Sky Touch, front camera and reinforced tail gate- no problem issue. Didnt get the half doors already have the mopar tube doors. Thats another reason black is a great color because all accessorie/add on always start out black plus with the bronze accents on the 392 should look awesome. Plus washing/waxing black jeeps has become a hobby LOL

Sponsored

JustinB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee, Ninja 650R, Jeep 392, Yamaha TTR230
I ordered granite and was able to get half doors with standard hard top.
Curious.
Did they give you any idea on price?
I'm patiently awaiting the dealership's manager to call so I can pre-order, or at least go thru the process to learn how all this works. Never pre-ordered a vehicle before so I'm leary on being taken advantage of. The interim sales guy said they would not charge more than the MSRP. But could the price be better, IDK 🤷🏽‍♂️

I was set on the Hydro Blue but last night I leaned towards the Firecracker Red. This is a 'Muscle' Jeep, lol.

Half doors is a must, along with the tow package. I'm hoping they can do red stitching on the black leather interior.

Thanks 🙂

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Curious.
I'm patiently awaiting the dealership's manager to call so I can pre-order, or at least go thru the process to learn how all this works. Never pre-ordered a vehicle before so I'm leary on being taken advantage of. The interim sales guy said they would not charge more than the MSRP. But could the price be better, IDK 🤷🏽‍♂️

I was set on the Hydro Blue but last night I leaned towards the Firecracker Red. This is a 'Muscle' Jeep, lol.

Half doors is a must, along with the tow package. I'm hoping they can do red stitching on the black leather interior.

Thanks 🙂
If you are set on ordering a 392, I would consider walking in to your local dealership rather than waiting for a manager to call on Thanksgiving weekend.

JustinB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee, Ninja 650R, Jeep 392, Yamaha TTR230
If you are set on ordering a 392, I would consider walking in to your local dealership rather than waiting for a manager to call on Thanksgiving weekend.
?
I did walk into the local dealership, twice now, last time was Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving.

Because it was/is Thanksgiving weekend the interim salesman said the sales woman (Karen) may call today, Friday.

My curiosity question was with regards to price.

Thanks
~justin

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
?
I did walk into the local dealership, twice now, last time was Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving.

Because it was/is Thanksgiving weekend the interim salesman said the sales woman (Karen) may call today, Friday.

My curiosity question was with regards to price.

Thanks
~justin
There is no price for the 392 or any of its options. We pretty much all ordered with a refundable deposit if not happy with pricing.

Jeep Wrangler JL Wrangler Rubicon 392 Ordering is Open B2D38C39-47E8-4195-8340-F36E03B412F0

Sponsored

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Does anybody thats ordered plan on swapping D44's for D60. I would be interested in your 392 D44 axles.

JeepMomma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon
Any chance of getting the islander package with the 392? That combo with half doors and hydro blue is my unicorn.

ufgtrs07

First Name
Haysam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 2019 M2 Competition, 2021 GT4
Curious.

Thanks 🙂
no idea on price. there is a lot of speculation that it'll come in around 75K; we'll see in about a month. I think deposit is refundable if the price is astronomical and you don't want to pay that much.

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any chance of getting the islander package with the 392? That combo with half doors and hydro blue is my unicorn.
The 392 is in many ways a “package” all in its own. I am sorry to say that I foresee nearly no chance of it being available with an Islander package option.

Richtor

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Is pricing up yet?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.